No announcement yet.

Help with tailights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they have lots of dark altezzas, just got to ebay and search CAMARO ALTEZZA... they have several different types
    1997 Camaro RS<br /><br />3\" Flowmaster Exhaust,Pacesetter headers,Catco Cat,Cold Air Intake,Clear bumper lights altezzas,chrome rear bumper letters,chrome badges, headlight conversion kit(soon to come),2 12 MTX Thunder 8000, MTX 6500d amp, Fosgate 1 farad cap

Comment

a buddy of mine has these on his car and they look great!!!!!!!!!these
      1997 Camaro RS<br /><br />3\" Flowmaster Exhaust,Pacesetter headers,Catco Cat,Cold Air Intake,Clear bumper lights altezzas,chrome rear bumper letters,chrome badges, headlight conversion kit(soon to come),2 12 MTX Thunder 8000, MTX 6500d amp, Fosgate 1 farad cap

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 1997redchevycamarors:
        a buddy of mine has these on his car and they look great!!!!!!!!!these<hr></blockquote>

have any pics of your buddy's car, with the lights on the car?

--matt

Comment

sure dont

Comment

I've got altezza pics. Some say they like them others disagree, it's up to you!
            check them out http://www.definiteobsessions.com/Gale.htm [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]
            <a href=\"http://www.definiteobsessions.com\" target=\"_blank\">DEFINITE OBSESSIONS</a>

Comment

hey check out mine on my cardomain site... got them off ebay.. and have yet to see anyone else have them.....
              02 camaro \"silver bullet\" slp CAI, flowmaster american thunder catback, custom 35 anniversary brake light, custom bowtie side markers, custom painted bowtie tailight covers,12 disc cd changer, 18\" replica z06 wheels..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X