Paging everyone with non stock full body paint jobs. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paging everyone with non stock full body paint jobs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paging everyone with non stock full body paint jobs.

What did you guys pay for the paint job? Im looking around to see what is a fair price and I have nothing to gauge my prices upon. How much of that price was prepping, I have the means to do the prepping myself and If it will shavew like 1k + off the price then ill go ahead and do it. If its only gonna save me a few hundred then **** it ill let them do the work. Just curious, I dont want to get ripped off this time.
    1998 Firebird 3.8, A4<br />Mods: Alum Ds, Yank TC 2800 stall, Rksport lid, FTRA, SLP air temp sensor, K&N, Flowmaster catback 2.5\" w/cutout, 3:42 gears w/LSD<br />Best E/T: 15.6 @ 86 mph (w/o gears / lsd or verter)<br />Best 60: 2.234<br /><a href=\"http://www.teamfoxfire.iwarp.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.teamfoxfire.iwarp.com</a> -- club site<p>To come?: l67 piston package hardened, turbo? spray? low 12\'s? well see

Well dude i paid like $750 for my paintjob but i also had to supply all of the stuff and help out a lot so if that helps but i think if you get a local paintshop to do it and they do everything it will be around $1500 to $3000 depending on what you want

Comment

Well dude i paid like $750 for my paintjob but i also had to supply all of the stuff and help out a lot so if that helps but i think if you get a local paintshop to do it and they do everything it will be around $1500 to $3000 depending on what you want

Comment

I paid something like $850....had to have them take it back once cause of all the trash in the paint....now it's peeling everywhere...the paint doesn't like the pressure washer, still trash everywhere in the paint....long story short....DO NOT GO TO MAACO!!!!
        2000 Navy Blue Metallic WS-6<br />Stock for now.

Comment

ACK..... oh well fark macco, illbe going to a nice place down here, gotta get a estimate and all that. Going with a really interesting PJ, ill post pics when its done.
          1998 Firebird 3.8, A4<br />Mods: Alum Ds, Yank TC 2800 stall, Rksport lid, FTRA, SLP air temp sensor, K&N, Flowmaster catback 2.5\" w/cutout, 3:42 gears w/LSD<br />Best E/T: 15.6 @ 86 mph (w/o gears / lsd or verter)<br />Best 60: 2.234<br /><a href=\"http://www.teamfoxfire.iwarp.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.teamfoxfire.iwarp.com</a> -- club site<p>To come?: l67 piston package hardened, turbo? spray? low 12\'s? well see

Comment

I just got my car completely painted with my new hood and spoiler plus the removal of a pretty nasty dent and it was $1350 including cost of materials.
            <a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/maniacls1\" target=\"_blank\"><b>2001 Firehawk #155 of 504 -M6</b></a><br />437 RWHP / 404 RWTQ -Dynojet (heads/cam)<br />12.34 @114 mph 1.7 60\' (bolt-ons only)<br />12.47 @116 mph 2.0 60\' (street tires, heads/cam)

Comment

Full color change, painted the bodykit and spoiler all for $1880.
              95 3.4 A4<br /><b>Performance:</b> SLP CAI, Flowmaster 80-Series Exhaust, Catco High-Flow Cat, ADS Performance Chip, 160* Thermostat, TB-Bypass<br /><b>Appearance:</b> 35th Ann. Stripes, SS hood, Wings West W-type bodykit, Wings West wing, 17\" Chrome Firehawk rims, Chrome Inserts, Clear Corners, Decals<br /><b>Audio:</b>2 12\" Audiobahn Subs, 1400watt Audiobahn amp, Streetwires, Subthump custom box, Audiobahn door speakers, JVC headunit<br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/photo/86905013/106283184LzOzZC\" target=\"_blank\">New Pic</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X