? on new momo stering wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? on new momo stering wheel

i am going to put it in tomorrow,is there any tips i should no about.
    eddy maclean

Sorry I never done it before. I don't imagine it would be too hard. I remember a friend of mine put one on his truck and he ended up having a lot of wires sticking out. They wouldn't let him pass inspection with the steering wheel on for some reason so he ended up putting the original back on. I would watch out for that airbag too.

Comment

Just to make sure, you got the adapter right?
      1 of a kind<p>Red 97 Camaro<p>Modifications: <br />SLP CAI, RK Sport Headers, Car Sound High Flow Cat, 3\" piping<br />3\" Steel driveshaft, SFC\'s, Panhard Rod, MAC Torque Arm<br />Manual Fan Switch<p>Best E/T:<p>60\' 2.152<br />330 6.271<br />1/8th 9.704<br />MPH 71.93

Comment

I put one in my car myself.

I had quite hard time removing some metal piece and airbag coil, after that it's easy.

You might also want to remove the air bag warning bulb which will be on all the time.

A Momo steering wheel has better grip, I like it.
        - Chris<p>1996 Arctic White Firebird 3.8L V6 5-speed manual<br />K&N Air & Oil filter<br />Kumho 245/50 ZR16<br />Denso Iridium plugs & Tylor 8mm wires<br />Mobil1 10W30 SuperSyn<br />Momo Competition Steering Wheel & Shift knob<br />Pioneer CD player w/ 10 speakers<br />AutoOptiks headlight conversion w/ H4 Xenon HID lights<p>and many new parts thanks to many repairs. :)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X