Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by pyrokilla:
    Ok, why newspaper?!?!?! [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

Absorbs the cleaning solution w/o leaving lint.

But this report said that this is an old trick. It still works, but a lint-free towell works just fine also.

Comment

btw ZEP is an industrial cleaner supply company lol
      00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Hey guys all this stuf is all well and good but i happen to have a friend at a glass shop and the stuff they use has no name but it works awsome... so clear i even did the ol stupid deala bout assuming the woindow was down and busted my hand on it lol... true sign of clean glass.... or a little too much to drink either way still an awsome chemical... check with local glass shops and see if they will sell it to you.... all glass shops love money so im sure it wont be a problem

Steve

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by FirebirdHatesRice:
          Have you guys ever tried waxing the windows? Thats what I do and it works great, makes water roll right off them plus the wax does a decent job of removing the water spots from the glass. Only thing is that you can't wax the windshield, you do that and your wipers won't do a thing...so, as long as you dont do the windshield, it works great.<hr></blockquote>

I use wax all the time!!!
          I started last year after I got my windshield replaced. I figure that if I can use it on the body, why not try it on the glass. I was ALL the windows, including the windshield. Not regular paste wax though, cuz they get caught in the pits. I use the WAX AS YOU DRY from EAGLE ONE. I spray it all over the car. When it rains it's like RAIN-X. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
          1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X