paint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paint?

i have a 2000 camaro and i have a full vizage body kit trans am ram-air hood and a wings west camando spoiler. o ther than racing strip on the car, i dont know what color i should paint the car. any suggestions on colors?
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

SILVER....MY ADVICE PICK A COLOR THAT YOU WANT, DONT GO WHAT PEOPLE SAY< CAUSE YOUR THE ONE DRIVING IT.

WHICH EVER COLOR YOU PICK U WONT BE WRONG.

GOOD LUCK.
    -Paul-<br /><br />03 Lancer Evolution VIII<br /><br />1998 Camaro M5 - Traded

Comment

I've always been a fan of silver...
      When a silver car is clean theirs nothing that looks better.
      But I also agre...do what you want...it's your car
      Shawn<br />2002 Silver W68 Firebird

Comment

thanks for your opinions..... i have always loved silver also and my car right now is a light pewter. i do think im going to stick to either pewter or silver. God only know a camaro always look good

Comment

i detail cars for a living so i know a thing or two about paint. 1: pick a color you like, cause like everyone else said your the one driving it. 2: pick a color that is relativly easy to maintain. black although looks great when done right, it shows scratches and swirl marks alot more than cars with lighter paint. this is common with all dark cars. in my 4 years of detailing cars, i've noticed that white is one of the worst due to the fact that tar is more visible, and that if not washed regulary, road grime becomes visible and is diffucult to remove. 3: TAKE YOUR TIME CHOOSING. for every one color, there are at least six different shades. its your car, so as long as your happy, who gives a damn about what anybody else thinks.

Comment

im definatly going to just repaint my car pewter

Comment

actually I find that white cars are probably the easiest to clean. you just have to know how to do it right. our bodyshop uses zep all purpose cleaner on white vehicles and i've grown to have a new appreciation for cleaning them.

Comment

this is true. i just find silver to be better.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X