This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• body shops?

Anyone know any good online body shops or sites to find parts for a GM car? (actually lookin for a hood and front fascia for my parent's 04 sunfire because it was crashed and pontiac is asking like $1300 to repair it) all it needs is a new hood and fasica so i figure i can probably find much cheaper and even find things that look better or are sportier like a fiberglass hood or even a body kit. Im not trying to turn it into a rice burner by any means, but i would still rather makie the car look sportier especially if it'd be cheaper and i have to drive it during the winter. But even stock replacements for cheaper would be fine

thanks for any advice

try gmpartsdirect.com

best prices I have seen
    PRESENT CARS<br />04 Chrysler Crossfire<br />96 Black Bonneville (winter car)<br />98 Plymouth Minivan (wife\'s)

Comment

birds... damn dude your sig is way too big...

sorry this has nothing to do with the topic [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

Comment

cheapest place would be ebay. gmparts direct would probably have it. also, try contacting a bunch of junkyards.

also, im moving this to the lounge... [img]graemlins/toto.gif[/img]

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X