tinting back window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tinting back window

Has anyone tinted their back window themselves. If so did u use 2 pieces or one. If 2 where did u put the seam.
    99 Pewter Metallic Firebird: Flowmaster 80 series. SOLD

unless you are a true professional with window tint, it is not worth trying to tint your own back window. the dot matrix near the outside makes it hard as hell to do a good job and get rid of bubbles. I also believe that you have to use 2 sheets because it is such a large window. I highly recomend paying out the extra money and getting it done right.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

i got mine done pro. and he used one piece on my back window, looks awesome, and the dot matrix, until some of the water dries and the glue starts to stick to the window, just park it in the sun as much as you can and keep pressing the tink on the matrix. I did that to mine and i have had no problems
      Mike<br /><a href=\"http://www.my99firebird.gq.nu\" target=\"_blank\">www.my99firebird.gq.nu</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Loochy88:
        unless you are a true professional with window tint, it is not worth trying to tint your own back window. the dot matrix near the outside makes it hard as hell to do a good job and get rid of bubbles. I also believe that you have to use 2 sheets because it is such a large window. I highly recomend paying out the extra money and getting it done right.<hr></blockquote>

one big piece of tint on mine, isn't hard to do at all.
        2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

Comment

you did it yourself 4U??? any pics?

Comment

I put a 2 piece on back,looks great for $20 :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X