Please give your input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please give your input

How do you think the rksort etched stripes would look on my car. I photoshopped it to see what it would look like, but I can't really tell if I like them. Those of you who have seen them in person, how do they look? Here's the photoshop picture...
    http://www.geocities.com/splitfire414/stripes.jpg
    *copy and paste*

Also, do any of you have some real pictures of a camaro with these stripes?
    1995 3.4

I prefer a clean looking car, and so for me, decals and extras are not what I am into. Those look nice to me, but that is only as far as decals go...

-DrkMind11
    <b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/drkmind11\" target=\"_blank\">2000 Red Firebird Coupe, A4.</a></b> ((3.42 Gears, LSD Stock))<br />Details: 3\" Edelbrock Exhaust, 3\" Catco Cat,160* Thermostat, 8% Tint, TA Chrome Wheels, Viper 550.

Comment

I also like my cars to look stock. My 87IROC looks like new with polished stock rims. I will be out cruising and a Cobra or LS1 Camaro will come along and want to play. When I pull about 4 cars on them they are in shock. I have always gone for the sleeper look. Years ago I had a 440 6pack Cuda. I put 340 hockey sticks on the q panels. On my 2 Road Runners I built 440's and put in them. I had 383 emblems on there hoods. You get the drift. Nothing against dressed up cars I just like sleepers. [img]smile.gif[/img]
      Chris Ja<br />87 IROC Lingenfelter motor with a few mods. Best et 12.96 at 110.mph<br />96 WS6 FORMULA Best ET 13.5 at 105MPH

Comment

I like the stripes. Do it if it makes you happy.
        97 Silver Bird<br />3.8 M5 Bone Stock Engine<br />15.528 @ 88.96 bone stock<br /><a href=\"http://www.fbodyenhancements.com/\" target=\"_blank\">www.fbodyenhancements.com/</a>

Comment

I say go like all the classics and just do the hood and the trunk instead of doing the top too. Overall though I like it.

Gerry
          <b>2001 Black Trans AM M6</b> <br />!Hood baffles,!CAGS,Mufflex Cat-bypass pipes,Borla y-pipe,TSP Rumbler cat-back,LGM lid,G2 springs,BMR SFC\'s,BMR STB,LGM billet pedals,Lou\'s short stick,Custom FRC\'s,Custom hood and side vents,Polished 18x9.5 Z06 wheels

Comment

Thanks for the comments. I still don't know If I am going to do it though. I sure wish I could see one with the stripes in person.
            1995 3.4

Comment

In person they look like a kiddy car. It's not that I think they're ugly, it's just that they look like something a 15 year old would do. It's not what I would want to put on my car to get attention.

Although, I will say that if you switched to say an SS hood then that would look much better. An other way you could go, mainly for the SS hood, is to put one stripe down the middle. It's hard to explain but I saw it on a Dale Earnhadt Camaro once. The car was black of course and there was a strip of red coming from the slits on the sides of the SS scoop and then into a stripe. Then down the car. That's something I could be happy with. If you'ld like to see it I'll see if I could find the picture for you.
              1 of a kind<p>Red 97 Camaro<p>Modifications: <br />SLP CAI, RK Sport Headers, Car Sound High Flow Cat, 3\" piping<br />3\" Steel driveshaft, SFC\'s, Panhard Rod, MAC Torque Arm<br />Manual Fan Switch<p>Best E/T:<p>60\' 2.152<br />330 6.271<br />1/8th 9.704<br />MPH 71.93

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X