Switch Mounting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switch Mounting?

where is a good spot to mount my manual fan switch in my 94 firebird? i was thinking next to my 2nd gear start button. let me know if you have any better ideas. thanks
    94 Firebird - Red A4<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird</a>

i put mine up under the dash next to the diagnostics port. It't out of site, yet easy to reach. I wasn't looking for anything showy, so that was easy to do. I made a panel from thin lexan (clear plastic), painted in black and cutout a hole for the switch. Easy, took maybe 20 minutes. Not the best solution if you are looking to have the switch on display, but a very easy, yet functional way none the less.

Comment

plan on sticking mine in the same place, but im gonna get the convertable switch plate(it has an extra stock button for the convert, gonna mount something else up right there...) i'd like to see some pics to see how it looks,

merlin
      2002 Firebird<br />2003 Yamaha YZF 600R

Comment

I put mine in my ash tray....I dont smoke....looks good ....I dont know if the setup ois the same on the bird

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
        05' CTS-V
        00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

i was thinking about putting them there(ashtray) also but decided that the shifter would get in the way so i decided up on the thingy by the cigarette lighter... hopefully get it done here in the next few weeks and get a freakin camera...

merlin
          2002 Firebird<br />2003 Yamaha YZF 600R

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X