No announcement yet.

decal design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVE THOSE!! that's exactly what i've been looking for..... for those who may have them, do they seem to be good quality decals??? worth the money???
    MODS. (small yet noticable)<br />-Dynomax exhaust<br />-umm, custom intake lid & air silencer w/K&N (Cheap!)<br />-T/A rear bumper

Comment

[img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img] Whhaaaaaa no blue
      MODS. (small yet noticable)<br />-Dynomax exhaust<br />-umm, custom intake lid & air silencer w/K&N (Cheap!)<br />-T/A rear bumper

Comment

I will have pics soon, I've been kinda busy lately, and plus just lazy, and haven't had the time to take the car outside and get some good pictures.... I will have them soon though.

It was pretty easy to put on, it was just time consuming more then anything. Getting them lined up is the hardest part. All you need is a spray bottle mix of water, and I think recomended was dish soap and alcohol, but I cheated and just used water and a little bit of Zaino, and it worked just fine. The little rubber aplicator was included with the stripes.

The decal material appears to be very good quality, although I'm not to familar with vinyl, so I can't really say for sure on the quality of the material. They are stuck on the car good, survived the first hand washing today, but I'm not sure if I'd take it into any presurized car wash just to be on the safe side. And in my opinion I think it was definitly worth the money.
        2000 Red Firebird W68

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X