X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OutKlast:
    Headlights are so overrated.
    quote of the year...

here's my question: everybody has been on this blue light craze lately but i find that the yellow driving lights on my mom's old car illuminate dark roads much clearer than other more "white" headlights.

on top of that every now and again i catch 24 hr races where some of the cars (porsches, for example) have extremely bright BUT yellow headlights and i wondered if that is also some kind of HID system. the ricers around here seem to have caught on them.

so, my question: what exactly is the "yellow" light setup?

Comment

Originally posted by F1GT:
      He got it from autotoys.com, but they don't have them there anymore. As I recall he had some probs with aiming.

I'm just curious, Speedy V6 and Nikon, how are the aims of the high beams after you adjusted the headlamps for the HID low beams??
      aim headlights.....whats that ;) ....my headlights havent changed ;)

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
      05' CTS-V
      00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Why would I use my high beams anyway...they are worse than my HID's
        <a href=\"http://www.onid.orst.edu/~waltejam/\" target=\"_blank\">98 Bright Red Camaro</a><br />Too many mods to list....check my website

Comment

Originally posted by speedy-v6-camaro:
          Why would I use my high beams anyway...they are worse than my HID's
          cuz they aim higher so you can flash bastages that cut in front of ya!

either that or shoot them further down the road for rural driving as I'm sure u have to aim those suckers down to stop them from blinding people.
          1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kubes
            Exploding starters
            by Kubes
            Before I replaced the Lower and upper intake gaskets, plugs and wire etc etc I had no starting issues, car even ran okay
            i bought this car a couple...
            1 week ago
          • 2.8 Bird
            Thinking about going back to 180 stat
            by 2.8 Bird
            It's been very hot in my place and the 160 is not working too well now. Perhaps 160 is just opening up to soon that it not giving the radiator time to...
            1 week ago
          • ssms5411
            Found some led reverse bulbs
            by ssms5411
            My regular bulbs at night doesn’t light up to well, hopefully they are brighter. Got them from Screaming Chicken. Anyone else have any luck with led...
            2 weeks ago
          • Fruitgrower231
            Having some electrical issues
            by Fruitgrower231
            95 Camaro 3400 V6, power windows, radio and power top have stopped working. Fuse and circuit breakers appear to be good. I have accessed the inside...
            2 weeks ago
          • SixShooter'00Camaro
            OG’s check in!
            by SixShooter'00Camaro
            Who’s all still active? Glad to see the site is still here, still got both cars, and actually acquire a 3rd to slap together for a drift car. My OG...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X