***5 Month Zaino update***(pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***5 Month Zaino update***(pics)

Yep been about 1.5 months since last update.

1st points
    -I don't think my car is better then anyones, infact recently got a decent sized gouge, almost looks like a keyed mark
    -I HATE ZAINO IT SUCKS!!!!!11!!111!!11 SO no need to tell me.

THIS POST IS TO JUST SHOW MY EXPERIENCE WITH ZAINO! IF YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT ZAINO UPDATES THEN LEAVE THE THREAD.

Alright now that, that is said.

Background
    Zainoed my car weekend of February 14th, 2004. Haven't used any polish or anything ever since then. In fact I only have washed it 4 times. My car is 100% outside car in Florida and gets rained on very often.

Don't mind the rims, I put on my stockers with factory tires for the track, been on for 3 days now.

1st pics... Bad pic at night.

Pics at my work after a small raining. Has a mirror effect and beads decently.

And more views of the mirror effect.

btw I have a decent timeframe on my cardomain page if anyone is interested in looking.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/514505/3

Comment

Are you serious about not liking Zaino or is that just a joke. I was about to buy the starter kit but am looking for people who use it to help me out.

Car looks really good by the way.

Travis.
      1995 Firebird 3.4 V6 M5<br />-Firehawk 17x9 w/275/40/ZR17, flowmaster 80s, high-flow cat<br />*new* BMR lowering springs, Bilstein shocks, WS.6 sway bars, polyurethane bushings.

Comment

Still loooks good, just too expensive for me.
        New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

I think he was joking about hating Zaino. Mustangeater is like the zaino authority 'round heeyah haha.
          Black 1997 Camaro RS<br />Mods: Headlight, Fog Lamp, Blinker, and Tail Light Blackouts<br />35% Tint Window Armor (www.windowarmorusa.com)<br />Upcoming: Replace failing driver\'s window motor and Black Power Antenna<br /> <a href=\"http://members.ca

Comment

Originally posted by tbird31:
            Are you serious about not liking Zaino or is that just a joke. I was about to buy the starter kit but am looking for people who use it to help me out.

Car looks really good by the way.

Travis.
            Nope love the stuff and probably never gonna put another product on a vehicle I own until someone shows me a better ALL AROUND product.

I just put that because people will come in and tell me such and such product has .02% better shine then zaino, or such and such product almost looks as good as zaino and cost WAAAAY less(of course they put it on more often)

Just figured I woudl avoid the arguments by jsut saying I hate it. Tired of spending more time arguing about a product then the amount of time I actually spend using it.

Zaino is great, and I highly suggest the starter kit. Get yourself a nice set of towels. Follow the directions on the website and at www.installuniversity.com and if you have any specific questions I suggest checking out the "show and shine" section over at www.camaroz28.com

Comment

that zaino is the ****. i seriously have to invest
              2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

I really don't understand where you guys get off thinking that looks so much better then any other wax... it looks like a clean NBM car, thats all. You could go wash any 2000 NBM car that has been washed regularly and never had a drop of Zanio on it and it will look the same.

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
                  I really don't understand where you guys get off thinking that looks so much better then any other wax... it looks like a clean NBM car, thats all. You could go wash any 2000 NBM car that has been washed regularly and never had a drop of Zanio on it and it will look the same.
                  Even if that is the case... My main reason for liking Zaino is it makes keeping the car clean easy as hell... I have done less work to keep this car clean then any other car including my silver car. And hawgs, you know how easy it is to keep a silver car clean.

Thats why when people say "Oh Zaino, thats too much work", I laugh because ever since I have used zaino makes keeping my car cleaner alot easier. And yes, I didn't use zaino the first 3 months I owned the car and I was washing it constantly. Kind of hte reason I went out and bought zaino because I heard it make keeping cars clean easy and it lasts a long time.

Like I said car is 100% outside, raines every other day here, and I have only washed it 4 times since I have put zaino on it.

[ July 20, 2004, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: MustangEater8251 ]

Comment

Sounds like a great reason to buy it... I wish you luck on your future endeavors with Zanio.

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
                      Sounds like a great reason to buy it... I wish you luck on your future endeavors with Zanio.
                      Thank you, wish you luck with whatever you use to keep your car clean as well.

Comment

I use Zaino too and it is a lot easier to keep clean and it lasts a long time. I love how the water beads up. I wish I had a camera with me a few times when i was done work- i came out and there were dots of water perfectly spaced and sized all on my car. It was cool.

I always get compliments on how shiny my car is and imagine if i had a dark colored car.

Your car looks great and i wish mine was that color too MustangEater.
                        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/maleet\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Silver Firebird</a> <br />Basic mods... nothing real special but it sure looks good!<br /><a href=\"http://www.maleetpobanz.com\" target=\"_blank\">maleetpobanz.com</a>

Comment

Looks good...

Comment

Zaino is far superior. Its amazing. Since i put it on, ive never imagined that i would have so many comments on the paint on my car. Especially at night, my Quasar Blue changes from blue to a deep purple to a green color under lights.

Zaino user forever. Best $85 ive ever spent.

Comment

"Are you with Zaino or something?"

"Well, not officially..."
                              2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X