How much paint for my calipers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much paint for my calipers?

I'm painting my calipers and drums gloss black on tues., how many cans do I need to pick up of gloss black and clear coat (and should I also get gloss clear coat?). Thanks a lot.
    \'96 M5 Camaro White<br />Flowmaster Full Catback<br />SLP CAI<br />180* Thermo<br /><br />Stereo: H/U - Clarion DXZ725 <br />Alipne Type-R 6.5 Components (front), <br />Alpine Alpine SPS-1629S 6.5 <br />2 10\" JL 10w0<br /><br />\"One Love\" -Bob Marley

1 can should be enough to do both sides.

Comment

1 can could do almost two cars
      98 White Camaro

Comment

the calipers and the drums?
        \'96 M5 Camaro White<br />Flowmaster Full Catback<br />SLP CAI<br />180* Thermo<br /><br />Stereo: H/U - Clarion DXZ725 <br />Alipne Type-R 6.5 Components (front), <br />Alpine Alpine SPS-1629S 6.5 <br />2 10\" JL 10w0<br /><br />\"One Love\" -Bob Marley

Comment

I jsut did mine 2 days ago. I used one can of paint that I picked up at a local auto center for about $8. I used almost the hole can for the calipers and the drums. I put on 3 coats and waited 20-25 min between coats. I also would wait about 1-2 hours to put your wheels on after the final coat. I did not use clear coat, you shoudl be fine with out it. Good luck
          The mods: Flowmaster 3\" catback exhaust system, K&N Aircharger Intake Kit, Polished 077 Eagle wheels and more to come.

Comment

thanks man.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X