Final Results With Autografics (Look!) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Results With Autografics (Look!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Results With Autografics (Look!)

Ok. I ordered the Firebird set 2 decals set from Autografics.com in mid to late May, and never got any confirmation on my order from him e-mail wise. I waited a few weeks, heard nothing, got a bit scared, and emailed him. I got a generic response from a person who I, to this day, do not believe exists.

I emailed him back later on that week, got the same response.

After about 2 and a half weeks, my reflective white decal set came in the mail. He messed up the order, however. He gave me ram air hod decals (I have a V6 Firebird), and Formula stickers for the doors and rear taillight panels. I applied the rest of the order, emailed him about this over six times in the course of six weeks (even while I was in France, with the car covered), and got generic responses to five, with the sixth saying, "send bad decals back".

I got home, and my decals on my car (the Front bird logo and headlight Pontiac's C was peeling). Now, keep in mind I applied these properly, and the car sat COVERED in my back yard for the month while I was in France; they should not be peeling this soon.

I typed up a letter not too long ago and actively spoke my mind about his customer service and reliability. There is no reason FBIRDKIT2 should be confused with FORMKIT2. Not only that, you do not make a faulty email for customer service...that's what you're number one job is in a business.

I sent the decals back, and immediately requested a full refund (which I knew I would not get), or, after explaining, a new Front bird logo and a headlight decal in addition to my Firebird door stickers.

So a week has went by adn I got my new decals. He came through for me and sent a new front bird and headlight decal, as well as two door molding Firebirds.

I'm kinda pissed he left out the other three Firebird word decals that came with the kit, but I am so sick of dealing with him, that I am not even going to pursue it; those decals will be bought from Brent.

Just a heads up for anyone if they are ordering from Autografics: You will probably get your order in time, but don't expect ANY customer service, and don't be expecting to get your full order the first time; I've spoken to many people and this is not the first time this has happened.

Ciao.
    Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Shoulda went with something from http://www.3rdgendecals.com/
    These guys make some really good graphics and had real good customer service according to my buddy. His graphics turned out great. If you have any more troubles and want to redo your graphics, I sugguest them.
    ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Comment

i got mine from autografics and they came 2 days later from when i ordered them. havent had time to pop them on yet tho. i realy hope mine isnt the same story as yours. im sorry to hear about that :(
      V-SEX!<br /><br />intake/exhaust ;)<br />plenty appearence<br /><br />Within my grasp: 14\'s :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ju5t_B3at_Me2005:
        i got mine from autografics and they came 2 days later from when i ordered them. havent had time to pop them on yet tho. i realy hope mine isnt the same story as yours. im sorry to hear about that :(
        Did you get regular or reflective?

If you got reflective, apply them using NO WATER. It's riskier, but apparently the vinyl with the reflective letter doesn't adhere as well with lubricant. Cleanse the area with rubbing alcohol before hand, and be CAREFUL when you apply it the first time so it's right.

Make sure you firmly press them down to remove all the air bubbles, and secure the edges...the edges are what are giving me the most issues right now, other than that, they look great.
        Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Comment

I've never had any trouble dealing with Autographics before.
          --<b>David</b>--<br /><a href=\"http://bryant2.bryant.edu/~dsantore/index.htm\" target=\"_blank\">The <b>NEW</b> V6Bird Website!</a> <br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/thev6bird\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain site</a><br />ΔX

Comment

Consider yourself lucky then. It's a hassle.

Comment

blazing is right. autografics has absolutely no customer service, and he messed up my order too! then u get these lame emails making it seem like autografics is a huge company when its probably some loser running it out of his house and doesn't have a job. legally, we can't really do anything and it wouldn't be worth it for a decal. but having to hassle with the company just pissed me off, and no one should have to go through this. it seems like too many autografics people go through this, do a search, i see bad feedback on autografics all the time. and we won't be the last ones either, just like i was clueless when i was ordering decals, somebody else will be too and go through the same thing. firebirdv6.com should post a warning on the main page or something about the company, and help its members know that we shouldn't be ordering from this company.

Comment

I agree.

The decals themselves are pretty good, though I'm very irate a few started peeling within a month (even while having it parked in the backyard), so I do not approve of Autografics.

He didn't even completely send me the rest of my order.

In my final letter I said, "I paid for FIVE (5) Firebird word decals, and I expect to see all five.

I got two.

I did get replacements for the peeling ones, so I shouldnt' complain, but he still, after an obvious request, left out the required items.

I am with Firebird49er...there should be a sticky thread or warning on purchasing from certain dealers. I did look in the search, and from what I saw, I saw a lot of positive about it, and only saw the negative after I ordered..

It would help a lot of people, especially teens like myself out, if we knew where to go for things like this.

His customer service is terrible.

Comment

plain and simple. you want decals ar whatever, go threw brent. cheap prices, good products and great costumer service
                  2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

i'm with blldog on this one. www.bfranker.badz28.com - Great customer service, good quality and cheap prices. Had him make me an airbox lid decal. I told him a font i wanted and he custom made it for me, a decent size decal, only 10$ shipped.
                    \'02 W68 Pewter Metallic Firebird-RKSport Headers, Catco 3\" cat, SLP Loudmouth, Fast Toys ram air, K&N, !Air Silencer, shaved airbox lid, SLP fan switch, BMR strut tower brace

Comment

Scott at firebatscave.com also does EXCELLENT decals, really professional quality and great service, great prices. i NOW know to go with these guys, but didn't back then. And even though it wasn't too much money i really lost, it was more the bad experience that i wouldn't want anyone else to have to go through. i'm pretty sure firebirdv6.com won't really post a warning about the company, but i guess for anyone doing a search in the future and that comes across this thread, DON'T BUY FROM AUTOGRAFICS!!!

Comment

last post on this subject, but i'm not trying to hate on autografics. i just want people to be informed when buying their decals. I was actually thinking of getting my hood painted at MAACO once, and only through a search from previous posts did i realize that i shouldn't. and this helped me save my time and money. just trying to do the same for other people

Comment

last post on this subject, but i'm not trying to hate on autografics. i just want people to be informed when buying their decals. I was actually thinking of getting my hood painted at MAACO once, and only through a search from previous posts did i realize that i shouldn't. and this helped me save my time and money. just trying to do the same for other people

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X