battery cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battery cover

is it safe to drive with a battery cover on? or is it meant to be taken off when you drive and put back on any time you want to show off the engine bay?

thanks

btw, tried a search, couldnt find it
    \'02 W68 Pewter Metallic Firebird-RKSport Headers, Catco 3\" cat, SLP Loudmouth, Fast Toys ram air, K&N, !Air Silencer, shaved airbox lid, SLP fan switch, BMR strut tower brace

You can drive with it
    Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

depending on the material yes you can drive with it....if its made out of cardboard, I wouldnt drive with it, if its made out of something that can withstand the elements it doesnt really matter

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
      05' CTS-V
      00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

thanks guys, i made mine out of plexiglass and its velcroed on with indrustrial velcro so im assuming it'l be fine
        \'02 W68 Pewter Metallic Firebird-RKSport Headers, Catco 3\" cat, SLP Loudmouth, Fast Toys ram air, K&N, !Air Silencer, shaved airbox lid, SLP fan switch, BMR strut tower brace

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X