Blackouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackouts

Allright i guess i'm ready to drop some cash on some tinted pieces of plastic but i'd like to drop as little as possible...where are they the cheapest at? (4th gen firebird)

ebay
    boa 40buks
    headers, high flow cat, slp loudmouth
    powerdyne supercharger 6psi
    GT2 cam. all done by myself :banana:
    Hell yea

Comment

Are those illegal in Texas? I just got a pair and read some conflicting stuff. Thanks! Looks good too.
      98 Camaro V6

Comment

no they are not i hve ben pulle over sometimes but never for the blackouts
        i even ask the officers if they are and they said that they are not
        headers, high flow cat, slp loudmouth
        powerdyne supercharger 6psi
        GT2 cam. all done by myself :banana:
        Hell yea

Comment

They're illegal in MO and AR, been pulled over for them in both states [img]tongue.gif[/img] I got mine from http://summitracing.com/ I think they were about 50 shipped
          <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/briansr\" target=\"_blank\">97 White Pontiac Firebird 3.8 A4</a><br />Mods- 2.75\" exhaust, Dynomax muffler, magnaflow cat, SLP CAI, Hypertech 160* thermo, Fan switch<br />Suspension-Kumho Ecsta 712\'s, 32mm/19mm sway bars<br /><br />Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don\'t fail us now. <br />-Elwood Blues

Comment

Oh okay. Whew. I was just driving around right now with them on and a cop pulled a u-turn. I was thinking great...but he just zoomed past me. That is good info to know. I also have the turn signal blackouts. Looks good. [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks!
            98 Camaro V6

Comment

just go to autozone and they will order them for you with free shipping, comes out to about 45$ for the front and 45$ for the back.
              1997 Camaro<br />17x9 Chrome SS wheels, SLP CAI, Magnaflow Catback,<br />High Flow Cat, Blacked out Lights, 20% tint, AUDIO: 1600W Kenwood eXcelon Amp, 12\" Kicker L7, 1 Farad Cap (Recently STOLEN),<br />H&R Springs and KYB AGX\'s,<br />Billet Grille

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X