is this a good price for window tint? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is this a good price for window tint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this a good price for window tint?

ok...i called up Zeibart, and they quoted me on a 97 camaro both sides and rear window for 195. with lifetime arranty for scratch and bubbling, what do u guys think? im not very good with window tint prices
    SLP CAI, RK Sport headers, P&Ped heads and intake, GT2 cam, Upgraded valvetrain, Z28 rear axle with 4.10s Tx Spd tune, Z06 rims, 2.5\" exhaust to flowmaster, 160* thermo, B&M ripper, upgraded ignition, rockford fosgate 12\" with sony xplode amp and HU.

I paid 130 for sides and back, but I probably would pay the extra 65 for scratch protection, cause I have a knick in my side and a scratch on the back that really irratates the hell out of me.
    Cardomain

Comment

Yeah, for the exta money I'd buy the warranty for scratchs and bubbling. I paid $125 for mine back in 1999, and the drivers side is scratched to hell from my handcuffs when I get in and out of the car. I'd go with it as long as it was put in writing.

-Marc
      sigpic

Comment

I would go to someone who is certified, like a Diamond Dealer. That way you have a company behind the tint shop that will give you an unconditional warranty. They have paperwork that they give you, and you know that you are getting a decent tint job done, not some 16 year old with part time job.
        1996 Camaro w/ Y87 package. T-Tops, purple, loaded. Custom painted salad-shooters with Mirage paint.<br /><br />(It\'s my girlfriends car!)

Comment

hell no,
          i paid $100 for my 95 bird 5% all around from a professional shop.

--pete
          <b>RIP:</b> 1995 green firebird <br /><br />\'00 bird soon to come...

Comment

i just got done tinting
            174.95 out the door
            lifetime warranty, unconditional, will even take it off for free and put it back if the need arises :D
            millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

Ziebart does good jobs. I'm the one who told em about them. They do all the tint jobs for dealerships around here. My dad sends em a ****load of business because they are quality... With a lifetime warranty, yeah -- I'd prolly do it.
              Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

1½ ago I paid 119, w/ lifetime warranty.
                lowest legal on sides, and limo on back.

Comment

$75 for limo all the way around. W/ lifetime warantee against it bubbling or peeling off.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X