Fog Lighting question..please help :) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fog Lighting question..please help :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fog Lighting question..please help :)

Hey guys. I recently put in a billet grille in my 96' camaro. For it to work, i had to take out those big ol fog lights to make it fit.

WHERE can i get new fog lights (not stock color, I want them to be purple or blue or bright white) that will attach to my existing fog light connection? Im looking for the actual casing and lights that will pop into my stock connection.

Thanks, ive seen them on mustangs and stuff.
    -Tony Ridino<br />\'96 Camaro (Black)<br />3.8L V6<br />Euros - Halogens - Dynomax Exhaust - Racing Wires - Wings West OEM Body Kit - Windshield lettering - Wings West Billet Grille - Euro Tail-lights - Red Carbon Fiber Letter Moldings - Custom Gauges - Clear Corners & Bumber Lenses<p>Email me at: ooga_labooga@hotmail.com

umm...I dont know exaclty what yours look like but try pep-boys if you want the cheap approach...its not gonna be the same style, maybee round or a rectangle...but some of them are the blue you want...or any car customizing shop

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Ya i want round ones, but I need them specially to connect to where my existing fog lights were connected to.
      -Tony Ridino<br />\'96 Camaro (Black)<br />3.8L V6<br />Euros - Halogens - Dynomax Exhaust - Racing Wires - Wings West OEM Body Kit - Windshield lettering - Wings West Billet Grille - Euro Tail-lights - Red Carbon Fiber Letter Moldings - Custom Gauges - Clear Corners & Bumber Lenses<p>Email me at: ooga_labooga@hotmail.com

Comment

you just need to splice the wires...its very easy

05' CTS-V

Comment

i thought the billet grills were meant to go over the lights, so that they could shine through?
          -Justin-<br />Red 1996 Camaro RS- Wrecked 11-1-03...<br /><br />1991 Camaro RS

Comment

They will be behind the grille to shine throught it. And what do you mean splice the wires and how do you do it? (Im new at this)

Comment

well its just positive (red-usually) and negative (black)..check it with a multimeter cause there might be different colors...the new fog lights will have a red and black, hook the red up to positive with some crimps make sure to get some good insulated ones and make sure to put alot of electircal tape around it so you dont get any moisture in the connection...and when you hit the switch in your dash it will send power and whalla ;)

05' CTS-V

Comment

Hi im sorry to ask, but ive done nothing with lighting and I barely know what your talking about.

Could you give me a detailed instruction on how to do it? And where and what lights should I buy?

Thanks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X