GTS blackout mounting??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTS blackout mounting??

Whats the best way to mount the gts headlight blackout covers so the pain doesnt get messed up and they are easily removable
    1998 3.8L Camaro<br />Whisper Ram Air and Lid<br />4 New internals 1-10\" sub 700W amp<br />Flowmaster 80 series<br />17\" Eagle 077s

they should have clips on them for mounting.
    99 3800 NBM Camaro - (Xcessive Xcelleration Racing Team)<br />Ram/Cold Air Induction (custom)<br />Modified 4l60e Valve Body<br />Z28 Catback<br />SS Hood <br />Modified 99 GM 3800II <br />JB Performance Engineering<br />jfbperformance@cox.net

Comment

I just mounted my GTS blackout headlights and i dont like them. from a distance they look nice but when you get up close to them they do not line up right at all. Anyone else had this problem or did i just get a bad set??
      1997 Camaro<br />17x9 Chrome SS wheels, SLP CAI, Magnaflow Catback,<br />High Flow Cat, Blacked out Lights, 20% tint, AUDIO: 1600W Kenwood eXcelon Amp, 12\" Kicker L7, 1 Farad Cap (Recently STOLEN),<br />H&R Springs and KYB AGX\'s,<br />Billet Grille

Comment

anyone??? I think i may just try to return mine.
        1997 Camaro<br />17x9 Chrome SS wheels, SLP CAI, Magnaflow Catback,<br />High Flow Cat, Blacked out Lights, 20% tint, AUDIO: 1600W Kenwood eXcelon Amp, 12\" Kicker L7, 1 Farad Cap (Recently STOLEN),<br />H&R Springs and KYB AGX\'s,<br />Billet Grille

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kubes
          Exploding starters
          by Kubes
          Before I replaced the Lower and upper intake gaskets, plugs and wire etc etc I had no starting issues, car even ran okay
          i bought this car a couple...
          6 days ago
        • 2.8 Bird
          Thinking about going back to 180 stat
          by 2.8 Bird
          It's been very hot in my place and the 160 is not working too well now. Perhaps 160 is just opening up to soon that it not giving the radiator time to...
          1 week ago
        • ssms5411
          Found some led reverse bulbs
          by ssms5411
          My regular bulbs at night doesn’t light up to well, hopefully they are brighter. Got them from Screaming Chicken. Anyone else have any luck with led...
          2 weeks ago
        • Fruitgrower231
          Having some electrical issues
          by Fruitgrower231
          95 Camaro 3400 V6, power windows, radio and power top have stopped working. Fuse and circuit breakers appear to be good. I have accessed the inside...
          2 weeks ago
        • SixShooter'00Camaro
          OG’s check in!
          by SixShooter'00Camaro
          Who’s all still active? Glad to see the site is still here, still got both cars, and actually acquire a 3rd to slap together for a drift car. My OG...
          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X