Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Front Turn Signal Housing

Need help!!
    Need to remove turn signal housing on the driver side. Anyone has recomendations whether to go at it from obove or under the car. Seems like trying to remove it from the top is difficult; too much in the way? Need suggestions!?

when i put clear corners i pulled mine out from the bottom. just jack the car up a lil. there is a plastic flap that is held up by 2 bolts on each side. i pulled that down and pulled the corners out from that. not sure if you have the same thing as mine though. mine is a 98.
    <a href=\"http://www.redlinevsix.com/\" target=\"_blank\">RedLineVSix</a><br />98 NbM Camaro M5

Comment

Ive heard many ways, jack the car up, or ramps and take out all of the black plastic underneath which makes it easier to get to (not what I did) take off headlight and its right there (what I shouldda done and prolly the easiest) or what I did was open that little flap and tunred myself in a proctologist for about 2 hours ;)

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
      05' CTS-V
      00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Thanks guys!
        I noticed the flap in the bottom, and seems to be the easiest way. Do you guys know what the bulb size is, so I may purchase it before I start the work?

Comment

Hey guys!
          Just finished and it looks great! It looks stock, but i guess when you do the repairs yourself you kinda take more pride in it. I guess i cheated though because i had one of the technicians at the dealership i work at, put the car on a lift. It made my part a lot easier. Just wanted to keep you guys posted and extend my thanks for your input again.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X