Couple Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Questions

Ok, I have a black '99 Firebird with a TA hatch on it, and I am going to put some decals on. Nothing ricey, just the standard ones most people use.

I'm planning on getting a chrome logo for the Pontiac sign on the headlight, chrome logos for the Firebird on the door, a chrome bird on both pillars (small), and chrome inlays where it says Pontiac on the back.

However, I think this might look bad, as the FIREBIRD words and the screming chicken on the trunk are red. Would it be ugly and tacky if I made those chrome as well? I figure not beacuse the reverse lights are crystal, so...

If so, do they even make these?

What are some other good mods?
    Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

no all chrome will look good IMO i would throw a kit on there and chrome rims to accent ur decals
    *1997 Camaro v6 3.8*<br />President of NorCal Sinister Six

Comment

I already have Chrome rims on my Firebird, and the door "Firebird" are painted in silver, but it's flat, and I'll get a chrome logo to cover it.

Basically, what I'm wondering is, now that I've seen that someone else thinks it would look good, I mean a shiny silver to match the rims of my car, anyone know where to get them?

Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
        Good to see the site is back up
        by 2.8 Bird
        So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
        3 days ago
      • FirebirdGT
        New Site Hosting Issues
        by FirebirdGT
        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
        2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X