97+ console question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97+ console question

Does anyone know the part number for the small piece of plastic that covers the hole on the swing out cup holder? I bought a part of GMPartsDirect that I thought was the right one, and it turned out to be a different part of the console, and the part number that the guide gives me is listed as a 5-pack of nuts. Can anybody help?
    \'93 Camaro, 3.4, A4<br />Yeah, it\'s slow. Whatchu got to say now?

No one?

Comment

I've looked on my parts catalog I have...twice, and it doesn't even show a picture of the swing-out cupholder. It has basically all of the other parts that go with it, but not the part you are asking for.

-Marc
      sigpic

Comment

what year console? 97-99 or 00-02?

I will pop that piece off mine tomorrow, and see if there is a part number on it.

I've got a 00-02 in the car, and a 97-99 one in the attic.

Ryan
        1998 Ws6 Ta M6 #370 Bright Red<br />Custom \"NX\" style switch panels $35<br />Plug in fan switches $50 <br />SLP lid, Pro 5.0, Corsa, Custom Fan switch<br />....vortech waiting to be installed.

Comment

00-02

Comment

This pic should help.

Figured i would take a pic while i had the part out.

Ryan
            1998 Ws6 Ta M6 #370 Bright Red<br />Custom \"NX\" style switch panels $35<br />Plug in fan switches $50 <br />SLP lid, Pro 5.0, Corsa, Custom Fan switch<br />....vortech waiting to be installed.

Comment

you are my hero.

edit&gt; Holy ****, I just looked it up on GMPartsDirect, and that little piece is $27 from the dealer, $15 from them!

[ January 23, 2004: Message edited by: Slow2GoMaro ]</p>

Comment

ouch.

Ryan.

Comment

a friend of mine broke his cupholder, so he had to buy a whole console from a junkyard, i know he trashed the console, as it was messed up, but i'll send him an e-mail and see if he has that part still.

Ryan

Comment

does anyone have the part# for the 97-99?

my car has a perfect interior but has been missing this part since day 1...I have been looking since I got the car with no luck....I would gladly pay $15 for it, so thanks for your help

[ January 25, 2004: Message edited by: zer0321 ]</p>

Comment

If nobody has it, i can go in the attic later in the week. But it will be like thursday or friday before i can do that.

it takes just 1 small flathead screwdriver to pop it off, hopefully somebody can pop it off before then

Ryan

Comment

still looking for this...a little help?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X