WWest Air delfector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWest Air delfector

i am pending a sale of a Wings West kit, for like 250-300, but it doesn't have the extended flap that cools the radiator, also what if it doesn't have the tape and mounting hardware, should i still purchase it, are they hard to buy (mounting materials) please help asap!!!!!!

Also, did ur kits include screws, and were their predrilled holes in the pieces??

Comment

Someone, i need help soon!!!!

Comment

you can get the flap for around 30-40 bucks,and for the 3m double sided tape maybe $20 and get some screws :D

Comment

i have the WW front air dam on my car and i used to have the air deflector too, but i took it off because it was tooooo low...

merlin
          2002 Firebird<br />2003 Yamaha YZF 600R

Comment

I also have the whole kit on my car, and the deflector has been removed as well. Way to low for the car.

As for holes for the screws, no they are not already there. But I would highly suggest putting some in. I could not get my front to stay up without them.
            1998 Firebird w/ LS1 & A Few Mods<br /><br />Pictures--&gt;<a href=\"http://www.fad2blk.smugmug.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fad2blk.smugmug.com</a>

Comment

did the kit come with any mounting brackets or nething???

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by whiteThunder:
                did the kit come with any mounting brackets or nething???<hr></blockquote>

nope only comes with the 3m double sided tape

Comment

my car ran a bit warmer after i installed my ww kit. for a while i didnt have my deflector on it, and after i put it on, i noticed an improvement in temp. i would say go with it.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                  Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X