wingless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wingless

today while going to work as i pulled into the parking lot a late 4th gen firebird was sitting in the parking lot with that REALLY drastic chameleon paint-purple, green, blue, and as i looked at the back it was wingless. didnt look half bad! kinda gave it the look of a late-model RX7. just thought i'd share that and maybe give ya'll an idea of somethin different you could do.

what about where the wing was, did he have it all smoothed out? thats something i'd like to see.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

I saw a T/A without the spioler and it looked AWFUL, IMHO. Kinda like a overgrown Probe or something.
      I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
      CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
      FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

i think it makes it look like a sunfire

Comment

yeah it was all smoothed out. car looked like it had been newly painted. didnt actually look too bad though. it was a V6 for sure, but it was lowered and had 18 inch chrome rims on it. i thought it was ESPECIALLY cool seein a 40-50 year old guy drivin the car, put a smile on my face knowin that guys like that still "pimp their rides" [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img]

Comment

if u take off a TA rear wing, u should at least replace it w/ something aftermarket. we're rwd, we should be the one's who have oversize rear wings on the back instead of the fwd cars.
            2001 Arctic White Firebird<br />More mods than I\'m allowed to list!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X