maaco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maaco

my friend wants to get his winter beater truck painted as cheap as possible. how much would maaco charge to paint a truck.
    99 Pewter Metallic Firebird: Flowmaster 80 series. SOLD

300 probably with a coupon. look for mailers.
    \'96 <b>Quasar Blue</b> Firebird A4<br /><a href=\"http://jamiethekiller@comcast.net\" target=\"_blank\"><i>jamiethekiller@comcast.net</i></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.woodlandrock.com\" target=\"_blank\">my band: woodland</a>

Comment

I had my '89 Camaro painted they did tons of body work including replacing a door skin, painted and clear coat for $600

Comment

I dunno, how come I hear everyone says never get a maaco paint job cuz they suck so bad. I know 3 guys down here that got the $800 dollar paint job with the warranty and everything. One friend got his car painted black, it looks good and it's lasted for 3 years now. My other friend just got his avenger painted and it's held up good for almost a year now? It looks like they do a pretty good job.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Ted:
          I dunno, how come I hear everyone says never get a maaco paint job cuz they suck so bad. I know 3 guys down here that got the $800 dollar paint job with the warranty and everything. One friend got his car painted black, it looks good and it's lasted for 3 years now. My other friend just got his avenger painted and it's held up good for almost a year now? It looks like they do a pretty good job.<hr></blockquote>

Before I got my 'maro, I had a '89 Blazer. I had it painted at Maaco and within about 2 or 3 years, the paint started peelin around the hood and doors. Maybe your friends and you actually found a good Maaco. Maybe everyone else had an experience like mine.

Rob

by the way...I don't remember exactly what I paid, but I remember it was AT LEAST $800
          <b>2002 Pewter v6 Camaro</b><br />T-tops, Auto, stock GFX<br />mods: SSRA, Whisper lid, K&N filter, Borla cat-back, Pioneer HU, RF 6.5\" speakers, billet grill, clear corners, red tubing under hood, black CAMARO fill-in\'s, QTEC, GM power antenna, fan switch

Comment

these are my words about Maaco STAY AWAY FROM MACO. I paid 600 for my paint job... Metallic black . I ENDED UP TAKING IT BACK FOR WARRANTY 4 TIMES... the last time i made them repaint the WHOLE car and i know they did iit cuz i made them show it to me primerd..... AND MAKE SURE U MAKE THEM SHOW IT TO U PRIMERED!!!! CUZ THEY WILL NOT DO IT EVEN IF YOU PAY!!!!

Comment

Big now that they primered it is the paint staying on?? Maaco up the road did my moms friends taurus 3 years ago.. still looks new [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

my girlfriend got her 89 taurus painted and clearcoated about 5 years ago by macco, so far no chippin

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

yeah i just think i will ask them to call me after every coat [img]smile.gif[/img] I am fixing my front end and maybe adding an SS hood or ram air II hood and will get that painted at the same time...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X