Finding RS Badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding RS Badges

Does anyone know where you can acquire these? I bought the badges from Reflective Concepts, thinking it would be everything, but it's just a decal. It wouldn't look good just to have a decal on the car and not the badge. Any advice?
    \'00 Camaro | V6 | A4 | White | Y87 | Neutral Leather | Monsoon | Flowmaster | Raised Air Box | Clear Corners | K&N Air and Oil | Mobil 1<br />160* T-Stat on the way

www.rksport.com,
    www.classicindustries.com,
    and probably ebay.
    I got my chrome RS Badges through classicindustries, and they look great!

-Marc
    sigpic

Comment

Did you have to purchase three different badges or was the whole set $59.95? I can't see spending almost $200 to put badges on my car. I bought the Reflective Concept decals, thinking they were badges. Thanks!

[ November 20, 2002: Message edited by: EnvyTheSix ]</p>
      \'00 Camaro | V6 | A4 | White | Y87 | Neutral Leather | Monsoon | Flowmaster | Raised Air Box | Clear Corners | K&N Air and Oil | Mobil 1<br />160* T-Stat on the way

Comment

I believe that the Chrome Badges are $24.00 each. I got three of them and the total including S+H was around $80.00. I like them, and they are a good quality metal. Not cheapo crap you can sometimes stumble upon on ebay.
        I can send you pics from the badges on my car if you like, but I have to send them via email. I don't know how to post a website with pics.

-Marc
        sigpic

Comment

I bought the plastic carbon RS decal for my rear but it doesnt come with any adhesives. How do I put it on?
          -Tony Ridino<br />\'96 Camaro (Black)<br />3.8L V6<br />Euros - Halogens - Dynomax Exhaust - Racing Wires - Wings West OEM Body Kit - Windshield lettering - Wings West Billet Grille - Euro Tail-lights - Red Carbon Fiber Letter Moldings - Custom Gauges - Clear Corners & Bumber Lenses<p>Email me at: ooga_labooga@hotmail.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X