Yay for ebay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay for ebay!

Fround all the parts I need to fix my car for under 250 bux for 3 panels [img]smile.gif[/img] All with good feedback. Get paid thursday still looking at a macoo paint job [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img] but i'll get the gaurentee so I can just bring it back over and over and over again... lol anyways wish me luck on bidding [img]smile.gif[/img]

sweet, sounds like a h*ll of a deal. good luck with the bidding [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/briansr\" target=\"_blank\">97 White Pontiac Firebird 3.8 A4</a><br />Mods- 2.75\" exhaust, Dynomax muffler, magnaflow cat, SLP CAI, Hypertech 160* thermo, Fan switch<br />Suspension-Kumho Ecsta 712\'s, 32mm/19mm sway bars<br /><br />Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don\'t fail us now. <br />-Elwood Blues

Comment

thanks [img]tongue.gif[/img] yay!

Comment

Did you find a rear quarterpanel on there? I looked at the damage to your car, it was on the rear if i remember correctly. I have a little side swipe around the wheel well on the quarter panel. How much did you get yours for. I think the dealer wants like $500

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X