Pictures of my rides, what do you think??? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures of my rides, what do you think???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of my rides, what do you think???

There are 6 pictures on this page. I just put it up for a short time while I work on a better site for my cars.

Do I have pretty good taste? :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

http://users.erols.com/tsknight/newcar.html
    1996 Arctic White Camaro RS with optional Y87 V6 Performance Package<br />2002 Sebring Silver Camaro SS with optional 345 HP Package

i luv the redesigned back end of the new camaro, im not the worlds biggest camaro fan but that baby grabbed my eyes!
    [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]

Comment

4thGenRS:
      Congradulations on the new car. Hope you got it for a nice price, without the dealer markup.
      It looks lower than most 98+ SS I've seen.
      Also, looks like one of your dual/dual tips (left side) is crooked, did they put them on wrong or did you hit somethin??

greenasgrass:
      Actually, the only thing that was 'redesigned' were the taillights. And they didn't wait until 98 to put them on with the new body style, they put them on in 97. I'm not tryin to flame you, don't get me wrong, just passing along some information [img]smile.gif[/img]
      <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

i like the hood
        mcG<br />aim=endlive<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/endlive\" target=\"_blank\">97 firebird</a> ~ wrecked

Comment

The Sandman-
          Thanks! I think it might be the angle of the picture that makes the tips look off?? Plus its kind of dark under there in the pictures.

I went to look at the SS last week with my parents. While we were there, the lady came out and put a sticker on the window with a markup at $34,000! :eek:

She said if we didn't buy the car that night, we would have to pay the markup! After looking over it for about an hour though, I took it. So I didnt pay any markups. I got lucky. I think all SS/WS6 cars are up to $34,000 - $35,000 now! :eek:
          1996 Arctic White Camaro RS with optional Y87 V6 Performance Package<br />2002 Sebring Silver Camaro SS with optional 345 HP Package

Comment

sandman: look at the picture of the '96 and the 2002 next to eachother. see how the 2002 wing is round and the 1996 isn't? i was saying i like the round wing better than the flat wing
            [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]

Comment

That's the SS wing. Only the SS comes with those. The SS also gets the hood with the scoop in the middle, called the SS hood.
              The Z28s and base Camaros also come with the same wing as the 96.
              <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

the round wing is cuz it's an SS
                nice cars btw
                have you thought about japan spec tailights I just love them
                <b>Black 1996 Firebird</b><br /><b>Newest Edition: Harlan Window Switch</b><br />Nitrous Express Kit,ASCD big block hood, SLP Loudmouth, CATCO hi-flow cat, CAI, -Maf, LSD, Flameball Shifter<br /><b>Best N/A 1/4 in</b> 15.216 @ 89.82 <b>Best N2O 1/4 in</b> 14.352 @ 97.46 &lt;--w/clutch slippage<br /><a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/motorhead69/\" target=\"_blank\">My homepage</a><br /><b>AIM:</b>MotorHead75068 <b>YIM:</b>MotorHead69

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MotorHead69:
                  the round wing is cuz it's an SS
                  nice cars btw
                  have you thought about japan spec tailights I just love them
                  <hr></blockquote>

Where can you find them?

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 4thGenRS:
                    Do I have pretty good taste? :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                    <hr></blockquote>

Nice rides man. (Even though you should have at least one Firebird ;) )

What part of VA are you from? There's a lot of events going on in the next month or so if you are in NoVa, Central or Tidewater areas..

2000 Magnetic Red II Automatic Coupe
                    Best(s): Coming soon
                    99 Bright Red Turbo Firebird A4 T-Tops
                    Best(s): N20 - 14.01 @ 97.32 (1.64) Turbo - Coming soon

Comment

Sweet! :eek: Those are a couple of bad*** toys you've got there! ;)
                      2002 Camaro RS, SLP CAI, 80 Series Flowmaster, Whisper Lid, K & N Air Filter, Hotchkis STB, Hurst Competition Plus Shifter, Lou\'s Short Stick, Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X569, Viper Alarm System. 35% Tint all around

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Steve Presley:

What part of VA are you from? There's a lot of events going on in the next month or so if you are in NoVa, Central or Tidewater areas..
                        <hr></blockquote>

i'm in northern VA. I did see you post something about MIR a week ago. but i was too busy to go out there.
                        :cool:

Comment

(Not to keep straying off the topic.. my last OTP, I promise)

I hang out with 4 different clubs between tidewater and central va.. email me if you are interested in coming to any of the events, or check the CoastalV6/Regional forums and hopefully we can meet up. There is a MAFBA event on Saturday in Woodbridge, and a bunch of us are going to the Richmond Dragway Friday night.

-Steve

2000 Magnetic Red II Automatic Coupe
                          Best(s): Coming soon
                          99 Bright Red Turbo Firebird A4 T-Tops
                          Best(s): N20 - 14.01 @ 97.32 (1.64) Turbo - Coming soon

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by kaygee08:

Where can you find them?
                            <hr></blockquote>

I've been searching the net for the part number its been years since I've seen it... but i know that who ever had it just went to his gm parts counter and had them look for it and had them order it... I think that the lights are from the pre 97 japan cars but i'm not sure about that
                            <b>Black 1996 Firebird</b><br /><b>Newest Edition: Harlan Window Switch</b><br />Nitrous Express Kit,ASCD big block hood, SLP Loudmouth, CATCO hi-flow cat, CAI, -Maf, LSD, Flameball Shifter<br /><b>Best N/A 1/4 in</b> 15.216 @ 89.82 <b>Best N2O 1/4 in</b> 14.352 @ 97.46 &lt;--w/clutch slippage<br /><a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/motorhead69/\" target=\"_blank\">My homepage</a><br /><b>AIM:</b>MotorHead75068 <b>YIM:</b>MotorHead69

Comment

Dagnabit!, not just one but TWO NICE CAMARO'S!
                              Good luck with it, I love those wheels, my dream one is like that but in pewter :D
                              ~chris~ 98 Cayenne red Camaro 3800 A4, 3:08, T tops Borla cat-back, wisper lid K&N, Bilstine shocks, Dunlops all around. <br />AOL IM: chevyboyz24

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X