Pictures of my rides, what do you think??? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures of my rides, what do you think???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can anyone spell
    S P O I L E D? ;)

nice cars [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

ooh ooh mee!!!
      i can spell it...

S P O I L E D! ! ! ;)

( i really shouldn't talk though, cuz i didn't exactly pay for my car)
      <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

Comment

heh, Yeah, I'll admit my parents helped out to buy the RS. But i bought and will pay for the SS by myself. It was my 24th birthday present to myself :D
        1996 Arctic White Camaro RS with optional Y87 V6 Performance Package<br />2002 Sebring Silver Camaro SS with optional 345 HP Package

Comment

so are you going to move out and live in the SS?

Comment

Both of those are sweet looking cars. I'd love to have an SS like that except I'm kinda partial to black :D . Are you going to keep the RS or are you going to sell it? My insurance sucks enough on one v6 camaro, I can't imagine what it would cost to have a v6 and v8 camaro to insure. :eek:
            <a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/maniacls1\" target=\"_blank\"><b>2001 Firehawk #155 of 504 -M6</b></a><br />437 RWHP / 404 RWTQ -Dynojet (heads/cam)<br />12.34 @114 mph 1.7 60\' (bolt-ons only)<br />12.47 @116 mph 2.0 60\' (street tires, heads/cam)

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Domestic Violence:
              so are you going to move out and live in the SS?<hr></blockquote>

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] I might have to!

I plan to keep both cars no matter what. I dont make enough money to buy a house and I'm a musician so an apartment/townhouse is way out of the question. The neighbors wouldn't enjoy my "loud" lifestyle :D
              1996 Arctic White Camaro RS with optional Y87 V6 Performance Package<br />2002 Sebring Silver Camaro SS with optional 345 HP Package

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Domestic Violence:
                so are you going to move out and live in the SS?<hr></blockquote>

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                lol NICE cars BTW!
                *MATT* <p>98 Camaro SS #1767 A4<br />Artic White<br />Not stock...<p>Former car:<br />96 Firebird Y87 A4<br />Bright Red<br />Wasn\'t stock...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X