FINALLY GOT PICS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY GOT PICS!

click on my link to see my car at the dealer! im very glad it came with the 5 spoke 16" wheels with 245/50 16 toyo proxes!

[img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]

only has 55,000 miles, on sale for $7999!! paint almost perfect, just need a stereo

Comment

sounds/looks like mine...97 firebird, same wheels, 245's, t-tops, 80000 miles...got it for $6300mcG's bird
      mcG<br />aim=endlive<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/endlive\" target=\"_blank\">97 firebird</a> ~ wrecked

Comment

LMAO!!! That sounds about right for what you got but why on EARTH did you buy from that dealership?!?! I recognize it just by the parking lot. I'm from Oregon City and worked at the Social Services building right next door to that place for over 3 years until I moved here a few months ago. How ironic, people in my old neighborhood start popping up AFTER I leave state! I don't know if there's a single dealership on McLoughlin I'd buy from but good luck with it anyway! Please tell me you didn't buy their extended warrenty though... :eek:
        1994 Camaro 3.4L M5 R.I.P.<br />You know what they say- a small engine means big... errr... e/t\'s<br /><a href=\"http://www.pbase.com/rrj72/the_accident\" target=\"_blank\">www.pbase.com/rrj72/the_accident</a><p>replaced with: red 97 A4 vert (my brothers as soon as i find my REAL replacement)<p>soon to come: 1969 RS/SS<p>\"All you need are the esentials: scented candles, massage oil, and Berry White write that down.\" -Van Wilder

Comment

i got the AUL 2 year warranty. my wife has it on her car, we saved a butt load of money when we took it in to the shop recently.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X