X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How cool does this look?

http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/appearance/man1.jpg

that is the lowest I've ever seen a firebird or camaro... damn... its scary
    1997 Medium Quasar Blue A4 Hardtop<br />Stero<br />Alpine Stereo CDM-7857,Kenwood Amplifier KAC-848,Two 12 Inch Pyle New Wave Subs<br />Appearance<br />Headlight, TailLight, and Turn Signal Blackouts, Limo Tint on Hatch, 35% Tint on Sides, Orange Painted Calipers and Drums, Orange Engraved Camaro, Orange Painted Hood Scoops, Orange Camaro Windshield Decal<br />Performance <br />160* thermostat, Custom T/A dual exhaust, K&N Filter, NGK Spark Plugs, All Synthetic Fluids (Maybe not a mod but costs some damn $$$), 80 Series Flowmaster with Custom Dual Exhaust, (In The Making) 3.42 Gears, Zexel Torsen Limited Slip Differential, Goodyear Eagle 1 \"Z\" Rated Tires<br /><a href=\"http://darius.100megsfree5.com/home.html\" target=\"_blank\">http://darius.100megsfree5.com/home.html</a><p>So Its not the fastest car ever made... The girls love it anyways.

sigh... i need money

Comment

I think it looks terrible
      2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

I've actually seen his website somewhere but can't find the link. It's hard to tell from the picture unless you look really close, but what I like about it is that the ground effects are flush with the rest of the car. They aren't just tacked on.
        2000 Red Firebird W68

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RdBrd83:
          I've actually seen his website somewhere but can't find the link. It's hard to tell from the picture unless you look really close, but what I like about it is that the ground effects are flush with the rest of the car. They aren't just tacked on.<hr></blockquote>

He used bondo and some paint, it's called "Shaving" just look at his door handles, oh wait, there arent any!
          -Steve

Comment

Not cool at all.
            Way way too far.
            <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

It's bagged. It's just resting in that pict.
              98 3.8 A4<br />yep it\'s a 6

Comment

I've talked to that guy before. He has done so much work to his car it's unbelievable. He has an air bag system on the car so when he's driving it he can raise it so the body kit will not be damanged and when he's parked he can lower it all the way down.
                ~Jennifer~<p>« Black 2002 WS6 » <br />¤ Flowmaster 80 <br />¤ Painted Calipers | Black / Silver Decals<br />¤ 5% Tint | All Around<br />¤ Zaino | =)

Comment

that's what you call over kill, that's something a rice driver would do to his car! [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img]

Comment

Its air bagged. Also, I'm pretty sure his car is either a 98-99 v6 with a lt1 swap.
                    [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
                    *MATT* <p>98 Camaro SS #1767 A4<br />Artic White<br />Not stock...<p>Former car:<br />96 Firebird Y87 A4<br />Bright Red<br />Wasn\'t stock...

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by greenasgrass:
                      that's what you call over kill, that's something a rice driver would do to his car! [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

Shut the hell up with the rice comments they are getting really annoying..if all you could afford was a little honda you'd be damn happy so shut the hell up... :mad:

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
                      05' CTS-V
                      00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by nikon:

Shut the hell up with the rice comments they are getting really annoying..if all you could afford was a little honda you'd be damn happy so shut the hell up... :mad:
                        <hr></blockquote>

all im saying is there are much more tasteful appearance mods the owner could have done to the car. if you love rice rockets so much why dont you get a little honda hatch back and become a vtek message board member!

:rolleyes:

Comment

It's about respect. If we all have it, no one bickers. WOuldn't that be a wonderful thing? :D
                          1997 silver Camaro RS<br />|T-Type Powered|<br /><a href=\"http://www.kwfbody.com\" target=\"_blank\">Looking for a local F-Body club in K/W, Ontario, Canada?</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ravenp:
                            It's about respect. If we all have it, no one bickers. WOuldn't that be a wonderful thing? :D <hr></blockquote>

I totally agree. There is no need for arguments in this forum. If you have a problem with one another take it off the boards.

Thanks
                            ~Jennifer~<p>« Black 2002 WS6 » <br />¤ Flowmaster 80 <br />¤ Painted Calipers | Black / Silver Decals<br />¤ 5% Tint | All Around<br />¤ Zaino | =)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X