X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s**t brown with yellow monkees!!

Comment

Pewter, Look at my bird
      Mike<br /><a href=\"http://www.my99firebird.gq.nu\" target=\"_blank\">www.my99firebird.gq.nu</a>

Comment

How about green? :D
        My 1996 Camaro RS <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangkiller311\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/mustangkiller311</a> \"Its out-dated\"<br />Mods=SLP CAI, 3.42/LSD, 180*, BMR StrutBrace,SLP Take-Off Shocks/Springs, Z28Swaybar, DynomaxSuperTurbo,3in pipes,Catco3in,3in Cutout ThrottleBody Spacer, SolidDriveShaft,NGKplugs, Taylor8mmWires,ZR1 rims, RS Spoiler,WhiteFacedGuages.<br />Stereo= Pioneer DEH-P8400MP, Custom Subthump enclosure, 2 BlouPunkt 12\'s, JL 500/1, Fosgate speakers, 1FaradCap.<p>NEW 1997 FireBird Formula WS6

Comment

I hope it's a reputable body shop that knows what they are doing. If it is pewter metallic which is what most are then the metallic is very hard to get spread evenly. Most painters hate painting with metallic becuase they will be a very congested spot full of metallic then a spot with very little metallic right next to it. I wanted to go silver on mine but was warned agianst it and picked black. Every body man said that I would be unhappy with the distribution of the metallic. Not trying to make you worry but just warning ya.
          1995 Pontiac Firebird 3.4L <br />TA front bumper, TA rear bumper, 98-02 Honeycomb tailights, GM Ram Air hood, 2k C5 18X9.5 Corvette rims all the way around, custom autoloc shaved handles, camaro two tone interior, silver badging, clear front marker lenses, RK sport headers, gutted cat, dynomax dual exhaust, Rear disc rearend, Richmond 3.73 gears, Zexel torsen LSD, Cross drilled front rotors, 2 12\" MTX thunder 8000s, Clarion 400W amp, MTX 5 1/4 <br />Components, thunder 4262 amp, pioneer head unit, Hypertech power programmer (Yes it does exist)

Comment

Sunset Orange

or

pewter

Comment

looks like pewter won:
              got my car painted today...pewter. OMG [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] !!! the paint is soooo nice! looks better than stock. the distribution of the metallic glitter is imaculate. we bought ppg paint, which the painter said is the best paint readilly available. cost a fortune though... anyway, i'm extremely happy right now [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img] . they even took the time to paint the engine compartment, inside the gas cap, inside of trunk, under t-tops, inside doors, even under weatherstriping. i also drove it for the first time since we bought it. floored it from a stop and coudn't be happier [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] . was disapointed/embaressed when i reved in neutral with the magnaflows it came with :( . oh well.
              3" spintech anyone?

[ August 18, 2002: Message edited by: 01blackbird ]</p>
              A4 :( ws6 hood, magnaflow cat-back, Pewter ppg paint, red calipers w/ decals, t-tops, chrome wheels, cutout, bald rear right tire (3.42 w/o lsd)

Comment

man get a b&b triflo exhaust- SOUNDS GREAT, worth the bucks....are your windows tinted? if so can i have a pic of your car, im thinkin of doing mine, i wanna see a non z 28 fbody thats pewter, chrome rims, tinted. do you have pics? congrats on the paint job, pewter is great, you can get away with cleaning it once every two weeks
                98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited<br /><br /><br />MODS:<br />180* t-stat, K&N FIPK, mopar ECU,<br />mike leach long tube headers+3\" y-pipe, 3\" all the way out flowmaster 50 series, mopar magnum 2bbl m1 intake manifold, APS 52mm throttle body, powerslots, 2 JL 10w3\'s

Comment

Black ALL the way!
                  <i>^^^^^^^^^| | Proud Sponsors<br /> | Budweiser | &#0124;&#0124;\'|\"\\,_. _ of College <br /> |_..._..._ _ _ ===|=&#0124;&#0124;_|_|,] Students <br />\"(@)\'(@)\"\"*|(@)(@)*(@)I Everywhere</i>

Comment

man post pics of your new paint job, glad petwer won, that's what i have i love it. Hope your happy
                    Mike<br /><a href=\"http://www.my99firebird.gq.nu\" target=\"_blank\">www.my99firebird.gq.nu</a>

Comment

Pics?
                      I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                      CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                      FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Alright, everyone want's pics. lol. how exactly do i go about posting them on the board? lets say the picture's scanned already...gimme a couple days. yes i do have tinted windows, like 10% or 5% with a little reflective added. also have that Ws6 hood, really makes the car :D
                        the car came with a window decal that says "official Pace car-Pat Clark Motorsports"
                        and really radical decals ALL OVER the white paint. the sales recipt was in the glove box and it says Total:$30,083. [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] no one in the right mind pays that much for a v6? doesn't even have leather seats. came from Las Vegas, so who knows...

[ August 22, 2002: Message edited by: 01blackbird ]

[ August 22, 2002: Message edited by: 01blackbird ]</p>
                        A4 :( ws6 hood, magnaflow cat-back, Pewter ppg paint, red calipers w/ decals, t-tops, chrome wheels, cutout, bald rear right tire (3.42 w/o lsd)

Comment

im gonna start a new thread with this one..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X