Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never even heard of a rivalry between birds and camaros until now. I like them both the same and ended up with a camaro because I got a good deal on mine. I don't even bash mustangs anymore....it seems they're starting to make some good changes (besides the SC on the '03 cobra).

To stay more on subject here ---> I HATE that comment "I just want to be different." Being different has become a trend and said by just about everyone. If you want to be different you almost have to be original these days :rolleyes: If you want to be different go have your body molded into the lizard man... oh wait that's been done already too. Altezzas are not different weather anyone finds them good looking or not (I sure as hell don't). The only set of Altezzas that I've seen that don't look hideous are those on a new WHITE mustang.
    1994 Camaro 3.4L M5 R.I.P.<br />You know what they say- a small engine means big... errr... e/t\'s<br /><a href=\"http://www.pbase.com/rrj72/the_accident\" target=\"_blank\">www.pbase.com/rrj72/the_accident</a><p>replaced with: red 97 A4 vert (my brothers as soon as i find my REAL replacement)<p>soon to come: 1969 RS/SS<p>\"All you need are the esentials: scented candles, massage oil, and Berry White write that down.\" -Van Wilder

Comment

Again Leave those lights for the Honda people RICEY
      Mike<br /><a href=\"http://www.my99firebird.gq.nu\" target=\"_blank\">www.my99firebird.gq.nu</a>

Comment

Taillight blackouts did it for me; $45 from Summit Racing, and it'll make your car stand out from all the other Firebirds out there.
        Edward D.<br />1997 Firebird A4 - Black Metallic<br />SLP CAI, Decoma 3\" Catback<br />BMR SFCs, 1LE sway bars<br />some other stuff

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C.Palmer:
          [QB]

To stay more on subject here ---&gt; I HATE that comment "I just want to be different." Being different has become a trend and said by just about everyone. If you want to be different you almost have to be original these days :rolleyes: QB]<hr></blockquote>

theres a difference between being different/good and being different/bad. having giant g*k lights on your firebird would be the most h**osexual thing ive ever seen. from what ive seen the 2 good options are honeycombs or blackouts.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by greenasgrass:

theres a difference between being different/good and being different/bad. having giant g*k lights on your firebird would be the most h**osexual thing ive ever seen. from what ive seen the 2 good options are honeycombs or blackouts.
            <hr></blockquote>

ok i was gonna stay outta this one but that little intelligent comment got me started. i mean, haven't we matured past the age of racism and bigotry?

(sorry, just i happen to have a sister who is "homosexual" so for all of you that think that it's a bad thing, **** you.)

on the subject of altezza taillights. dont like em, dont hate em. why? cause. its just another aftermarket part. some people like them some dont. heres the deal: its not your car, don't go opressing your opinions on someone else.

if someone wants altezza taillights, let them get them. the person asking didnt ask for anyones opinion if you note, yet all of you enforce your opinion on him. I see this problem on most of the posts i read. someone says, "do they make this? i wanna get it" -- and everyone pipes up: "ewww...thats rice!" -- dont come down on the person, and dont impose your opinion on them, just answer the damn question!

to the person who first asked the question:
            I haven't seen them, but apparently they are being made according to someone else on this post.

hybrid - \'\'hI-br&d - The offspring of a cross between species.
            Co-Founder West Coast F-Bodies
            West Coast F-Bodies Car Club - WCFB Message Board

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by The Sandman:
              Great, here we go again.
              Keep it clean.
              <hr></blockquote>

I guess people can't understand English. [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img]
              <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X