Rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heavy price tag
    My new ride 2000 camaro, No mods yet still waiting for warranty to run out then all out heads, cam, and supercharger

Comment

i just got vette rims they are really wide they look awsome check them out here http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...c&f=5&t=001982

Comment

The pic is not great, but those are 245's on 16 inch rims from the Tire Rack.

My car came with the 235's and factory five-stars.

The 245's look much better.

http://home.nycap.rr.com/deecar/pic02.jpg
        1989 Trans Am, 305 TPI 5-speed, 4 wheel disc, 3.73\'s, T-Tops. \"The Toy.\" 1997 Camaro V-6 T-Tops \"The Daily Driver\"

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Firebrd9783:

I did, but the pics came out completly white three times in a row even when I was further away from the car, I might try a night shot with the flash, i bet that'll work.
          <hr></blockquote>

Man, that sux. That must be one heck of a flash... I guess try a night shot... Out of ideas!

-Brian
          Maroon 1995 Camaro<br />No mods yet...<br />Lucky to have found this site!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kubes
            Exploding starters
            by Kubes
            Before I replaced the Lower and upper intake gaskets, plugs and wire etc etc I had no starting issues, car even ran okay
            i bought this car a couple...
            1 week ago
          • 2.8 Bird
            Thinking about going back to 180 stat
            by 2.8 Bird
            It's been very hot in my place and the 160 is not working too well now. Perhaps 160 is just opening up to soon that it not giving the radiator time to...
            1 week ago
          • ssms5411
            Found some led reverse bulbs
            by ssms5411
            My regular bulbs at night doesn’t light up to well, hopefully they are brighter. Got them from Screaming Chicken. Anyone else have any luck with led...
            2 weeks ago
          • Fruitgrower231
            Having some electrical issues
            by Fruitgrower231
            95 Camaro 3400 V6, power windows, radio and power top have stopped working. Fuse and circuit breakers appear to be good. I have accessed the inside...
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X