My new exterior mod.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new exterior mod.....

Took about 2 whole days to do. Just finished the paint work tonite. Enjoy.

1979 Z28 Camaro, 1 of 10,000 Factory 4 speeds. <br />1994 Camaro Sport Coupe, M5<br />Best ET: 15.31@91.5 (25 hp NOS)

it looks like ya choped up a perfectly good hardtop (I'm not a big fan of t-tops)
    Ya did a good job tho :D
    Wolf<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/249111/7\" target=\"_blank\">95 black t-top camaro</a>,3.4 5 speed,ud pullies,plugs/wires,de-shaft tb & gutted airbox, homemaid short throw shifter

Comment

Nice, best thing about it is the part that goes over the car is acctually painted, that is one thing I never got about Camaro T-tops is why they leave that part black, it looks so cheap and ugly like that IMO.
      Then: 1997 3.8L Red Firebird~SOLD!~<p>Now: 2002 Atlantic Blue Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

WOOO HOOO! Congrats on another successful T-top conversion!

Welcome to the club :D

-Mike
        <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Looks good!

BTW: I hate you all... I want T-tops... [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] I need to do this now that so many people ( well, ok, 4 or 5 ) have done it... I just can't bring myself to cut up my 1999... Also It would be hard to find the Light Pewter Metallic paint...

~Brian

[ May 16, 2002: Message edited by: DeathBuzzz ]</p>
          NEW 2002 Onyx Black SS Camaro<br />M6, leather, T-tops, Hurst shifter<p>sold: 1999 Pewter V6 A4 Camaro

Comment

Did u take any pics during the install? I wanna see as many pics of this as possible to help me build up the balls to sink the dremil into the roof of my car :D
            Kyle M<br />--------------<br /><a href=\"http://grdws6.netfirms.com\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Trans Am WS6</a> (silver, A4) - lid, cutout, stage 3 shift kit, 12 bolt, vig 3200, tranny cooler, bmr sfc/stb, torq thrust ii. <b>12.688 @ 106.47mph -=- 1.756 60\'</b>

Comment

GrdLock,
              AS far as pictures I didnt take any during the install, basically i had seen some pics of installations and just went into it. I may do a write of of the process and post it here or on my site. I will admit it was kinda scary cutting the side beams, I was having second thoughts, but I just kept at it.

If you want to see more picks, check in "MTMike's" sig, he has a link with tons of pics of his install. Mike, those were invaluable!!!! THANKS! [img]smile.gif[/img]
              1979 Z28 Camaro, 1 of 10,000 Factory 4 speeds. <br />1994 Camaro Sport Coupe, M5<br />Best ET: 15.31@91.5 (25 hp NOS)

Comment

i would love to do it, but what if I mess up and have a car that has a roof that is not there? :D hehe

Comment

ah man, i just had a look, it doesnt seem that hard to do, but still real scared :/

Comment

I wanna do it soooo bad, but I'm scared too. Plus, I'm a little short of cash [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img]
                    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/512325\" target=\"_blank\">2004 Silver Impala</a> Faster than my Firebird<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=282862\" target=\"_blank\">3.4L Red 1995 Pontiac Firebird</a><b> For Sale</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X