Dire need of Help Please respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dire need of Help Please respond

Just got my gts headlight blackouts got no instructions or installation hardware! I have a 98 camaro and i dont know how to install them! do they slip on or do i use velcro or sumthing...PLeas Help
    1998 3.8L Camaro<br />Whisper Ram Air and Lid<br />4 New internals 1-10\" sub 700W amp<br />Flowmaster 80 series<br />17\" Eagle 077s

if its the same set up as mine then it should just slip on, one side will go between the fender and the headlight, and the other side should go between the bumper and headlight, might have to work at it alittle though
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/1loudv6\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/1loudv6</a>

Comment

Originally posted by 98Camary:
      Just got my gts headlight blackouts got no instructions or installation hardware! I have a 98 camaro and i dont know how to install them! do they slip on or do i use velcro or sumthing...PLeas Help
      Sounds like you got the 93-97 covers instaed of the 98+. My friend has a 1999 Camaro, and his slipped right on without any velcro just like sswannbe said.

-Marc
      sigpic

Comment

the 93-97 covers and the 98+ are very different in shape, and yes the 98+ should just slip right in.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kubes
          Exploding starters
          by Kubes
          Before I replaced the Lower and upper intake gaskets, plugs and wire etc etc I had no starting issues, car even ran okay
          i bought this car a couple...
          6 days ago
        • 2.8 Bird
          Thinking about going back to 180 stat
          by 2.8 Bird
          It's been very hot in my place and the 160 is not working too well now. Perhaps 160 is just opening up to soon that it not giving the radiator time to...
          1 week ago
        • ssms5411
          Found some led reverse bulbs
          by ssms5411
          My regular bulbs at night doesn’t light up to well, hopefully they are brighter. Got them from Screaming Chicken. Anyone else have any luck with led...
          2 weeks ago
        • Fruitgrower231
          Having some electrical issues
          by Fruitgrower231
          95 Camaro 3400 V6, power windows, radio and power top have stopped working. Fuse and circuit breakers appear to be good. I have accessed the inside...
          2 weeks ago
        • SixShooter'00Camaro
          OG’s check in!
          by SixShooter'00Camaro
          Who’s all still active? Glad to see the site is still here, still got both cars, and actually acquire a 3rd to slap together for a drift car. My OG...
          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X