Awesome f-body graphics, stripes, and decals.... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awesome f-body graphics, stripes, and decals....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome f-body graphics, stripes, and decals....

I noticed alot of people psoting about decals and such...

This guy is highly reccomended on teh v8 boards, and I know some v6ers have used him too.. I have heard nothing but praise, and that he uses high quality vinyl that doesn't fade out like cheap crap can.

Started by an f-body enthusiust and he is a cool guy(his 94 supercharged Z28 rocks!)

http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/vinyl/vinyl.htm

scroll down to see what he offers...

I woudl trust this stuff over stuff on ebay.. and his prices seem pretty nice [img]smile.gif[/img]

the pictures of the carbon fiber look alike nose badge are pics of my car.

this guy is awesome to do business with. i would recommend him to anyone

Comment

i would recommend him too
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

He is definately great to do business with. I got a slew of decals from him a week ago. He is very willing to meet your needs, and more than happy to do any custom work you want.
        1996 Camaro w/ Y87 package. T-Tops, purple, loaded. Custom painted salad-shooters with Mirage paint.<br /><br />(It\'s my girlfriends car!)

Comment

Yup great guy!
          95 Camaro 3.8L Y2K motor <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/coriya71\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/coriya71</a>

Comment

awsome guy i got some decals and they wern't excactly the right color i was looking for so he said i could send them back and he could send me a diff color no problem. cool guy!

Comment

How long does it take after you order to recieve them in the mail? I just emailed him and am hopefully going to get some for my car.

Travis
              1995 Firebird 3.4 V6 M5<br />-Firehawk 17x9 w/275/40/ZR17, flowmaster 80s, high-flow cat<br />*new* BMR lowering springs, Bilstein shocks, WS.6 sway bars, polyurethane bushings.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X