Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Firebird (Piccies!)

My Firebird Pictures

Note: If you don't feel like reading an extremely liberal 17 year old's ranting and ravings about life and society, especially from a gay standpoint, do not read the rest of my journal. These were where my pictures were hosted, so I'm providing them to you for flames or compliments.

Here only, thank you.

Let me know how she's looking.
    Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

I need black leather interior...
    And a shorter shifter. Looks good though. I like the silver accents on black.
    \'98 Camaro V6<br />Appearance... pleasing<br />Performance... just a little extra air.

Comment

I want a shorter shifter. God do I hate that shifter.

It feels like I have to drag it back over a foot to put it in second gear.

But I don't know a whole lot about cars, and I wouldn't know what to get or how to replace it.

Thanks. I'm planning on buying accents for the rear Firebird and chicken decal as well.
      Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Comment

looks nice. i agree a short shifter is needed
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Car looks good bro! A short shifter is the way to go. I have a ripper, but others here would recommend a pro 5.0. Either way, it's a big improvement over the stock shifter.

They are easy to install too. As long as you can figure out how to get the center console up to see where the shifter mounts on the floor, the battle is basically half over.
          sigpic

Comment

And where would I go abuot getting one of these...what does it do, how much does it cost, and what are the benefits of having such [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Comment

found it! http://www.projecttransam.com/projects15.asp
              I found my ripper from a member here, but they are probably on ebay. Just look for one that fits a T5
              sigpic

Comment

you can get them from our sponsers, from lmperformance and other places. cost is like 100-200(not sure). it makes shifting quick easier and it makes it look alot better.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazing_Firebird:
                  And where would I go abuot getting one of these...what does it do, how much does it cost, and what are the benefits of having such [img]smile.gif[/img] .
                  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...917362927&rd=1
                  sigpic

Comment

Awesome. Thanks guys.

Any other modificatiosn you would recommend to me?

Comment

just look around and read this message board to decide what you want to do. you can find alot of good ideas on this site.

Comment

Oh yeah, and I only see the T56 on their site, and they mention nothing about a V6 Firebird 5-speed shift track, they only mention the LS1's 6-speed...

Comment

here's more;
                          http://www.lmperformance.com/manufacturer.asp?manuf=57

http://www.lmperformance.com/c/14/14.html
                          sigpic

Comment

I have the Hurst Comp. Plus Shifter and a Lou's Short Stick and it's one of the best mods I ever did. Easy to install too. I purchased the Hurst Shifter from Thunderracing I think and the short stick from afterthoughtsauto.com. You may be able to find the stick on ebay too.
                            2002 Camaro RS, SLP CAI, 80 Series Flowmaster, Whisper Lid, K & N Air Filter, Hotchkis STB, Hurst Competition Plus Shifter, Lou\'s Short Stick, Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X569, Viper Alarm System. 35% Tint all around

Comment

Clear Corners! Get clear corners. Or hit corners with that nightshade stuff! That would look bad! Darkened backend and clearcorners up front...
                              <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X