Sylvania SilverStar bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylvania SilverStar bulbs

I'm looking into getting a pair for the 9006 low beams on my Camaro. Anyone have some that can post a review for me? I'm using the Sylvania Cool Blue now and have been very happy with them and these are supposed to be even better.

Just to let you know the silverstars are not cheap, they're well into the $50/pair range last I checked... I'm not sure if they're worth so much.
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

I've got the PIAA's.
      They're nice, but...they're VERRRY expensive.
      I'm not sure they're worth the money if I didn't get a fantastic deal on them.
      2002 CAMARO \"RS\"<br /> 3800/M5/Y87

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dominic:
        Just to let you know the silverstars are not cheap, they're well into the $50/pair range last I checked... I'm not sure if they're worth so much.<hr></blockquote>

I can get a pair for $41.00 and Sylvania is currently offering a $10 rebate if you buy a pair. So after everything, I'm only paying $31 + tax. Thats a pretty good deal to me.

Mister_Johnny99 : I know many people who have those PIAAs that are like 70 a set or so. Most are not happy with them for the price they are and I'm going to stay away from them.

Comment

Pilotlite, try this place, its where i got my lights from....it should help you.

www.autooptiks.com
          Mike<br /><a href=\"http://www.my99firebird.gq.nu\" target=\"_blank\">www.my99firebird.gq.nu</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X