? on shift nob to small

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? on shift nob to small

i got a new shift nob and the shift stick is to fat to go in the hole of the shift nob,any ideas
    eddy maclean

Drill a bigger hole in the knob [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    - JT3<br />1998 Red V6 Camaro Y87 Y3F - J.E.T. Chip Stage II - Clear Parking Lights - Removed Grill - K&N - Whisper Lid - !FRA MOD - MAF Screen Removed - Pro 5.0 - Pacesetter Headers - Magnaflow Catback - 32mm Front Swaybar - And A System(bump bump)

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by klondike:
      the shift stick is to fat to go in the hole <hr></blockquote>

Damn, I hate it when that happens
      [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
      nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
      2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
      2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

I have gotten several "holes" over the past few years and the damn stick never fits. Your best bet is to take that one back and look on the internet for a knob made for our cars or ask the other people who have one. BTW I just gave up and stuck to the first hole, I mean knob.
        1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
        1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

A RAZO RA89 will work great, but they are a little expensive. I got mine off of Ebay for 49.99 + shipping and it is awesome

Michael
          1999 A4 Black Firebird<br />17 x 9.5 ROH ZS Wheels powdercoated Black<br />Wings West Front GFX, Y87 Sides and Rear<br />2000 SS leather Seats<br />Alpine HU, Kicker Mids and Highs Diamond 12\" subs, JBL600.1 amp, Epicenter<p>\"All Show, NO GO\" :(

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 12secondv6:

Damn, I hate it when that happens
            [img]tongue.gif[/img]
            <hr></blockquote>

lol
            <b>Red 1996 Firebird 5-speed:</b><br />-Zexel-Torsen LSD, SLP CAI, B&B TriFlow Exhaust, 1LE Aluminum Driveshaft, 1LE LCA\'s, 160 Degree Thermostat, SLP Manual Fan Switch, B&M Ripper Shifter, 245/50/16 Kuhmo Ecsta Supras and lots of Zaino<p><b>White 1990 5.0L Camaro IROC-Z:</b><br />-Flowmaster Muffler, NGK\'s/Taylors<br /><i>-SOLD</i>

Comment

The hole was too small on the one I bought. I used a unibit step bit #4. Damn 30 bit to do it right, but now it fits [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]

Comment

do like i do. if the hole is too small pull it out and slam it in a few times, then it will fit REAL nice [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X