My Camaro - Lotsa Pics (56K Beware)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Predator Bird:
    an adj. phr will shift the rear of the car left or right. i know b/c i have one along w/ lower control arm relocation brackets. i think most lowered cars have this problem. it's probably not that big of a deal, but since i look at it everyday i notice it and it bothers me.<hr></blockquote>

Wow, good thing I dont have that problem... eek :eek:
    E-mail: ibjanky@yahoo.com<br />AOL IM: IBJanky

Comment

perfect! i love it!

I love the red speedo cluster, I'm working on doing that also, decking out the inside lights with red... I used an old firebirds a/c heat controls and it fits in perfect with mine, it would make yours perfect! you should try it
      RedLineVSix <br />95 Patriot Red Trans Am, M6, 3.42\'s,no rear tires<br />(SOLD!)97 Silver Camaro 3.8 Liter A4 3.42 + LSD, 1pc DS, and one messed up speedo :)

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by raxxus:
        perfect! i love it!

I love the red speedo cluster, I'm working on doing that also, decking out the inside lights with red... I used an old firebirds a/c heat controls and it fits in perfect with mine, it would make yours perfect! you should try it
        <hr></blockquote>

Hmmm, i never thought of that. That would be perfect.

Maybe i should try it... where the hell do i find some old firebird controls.... much more important: what year will fit on my 95'?

Comment

cool car man. im not sure if i like the wheels or not, but thats just a personal opinion. looks nice [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
          Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Loochy88:
            cool car man. im not sure if i like the wheels or not, but thats just a personal opinion. looks nice [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

You're the first guy ive heard from that didnt like 'em [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeh, those wheels are definantly awesome.......but I also am broke :( :( :( ........any way the car looks great!
              96\' Camaro RS<br />Stock

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CamAroFaNaTic:
                Yeh, those wheels are definantly awesome.......but I also am broke :( :( :( ........any way the car looks great!<hr></blockquote>

Get a job.. hehehe j/k [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

how'd u get your gauges to be that color?

Hey, u got to show your car! Wanna see mine?

(oh, look! same rims! I wonder who I got them from?)
                  <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

Comment

love your car
                    -Chad<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/chiknz\" target=\"_blank\">2001 3.8L A4 Camaro</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SuprSpdDB7:
                      how'd u get your gauges to be that color?

Hey, u got to show your car! Wanna see mine?

(oh, look! same rims! I wonder who I got them from?)
                      <hr></blockquote>

I had to take apart the dash to get to the instrument cluster. Then I changed the regular bulbs to red bulbs. That's all there is to it! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

what bulbs did u get? how many? where'd u get'em?
                        <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SuprSpdDB7:
                          what bulbs did u get? how many? where'd u get'em?<hr></blockquote>

They're size 194 bulbs.

I think I needed 10 bulbs, as far as I can remember.

I got them from a local stereo shop. Check your local stereo and/or ricer shops, they should have them. Also try Autozone, the ymight have some red bulbs too.

Lmk if you need help as far as installation. Maybe I can help answer some of your questions.

-Michael

Comment

It take a good 2 hours at least though if you're doing it the first time :mad:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X