Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheels

These are the Lenso F-Body wheels from RKSport, although you can get them direct from
    www.lensousa.com
    what do y'all think? I'm gonna put them on my 'maro

1993 Camaro 3.4L A4 many mods comin for 2004<br /><br />\"The last thing I wanted was to get in a fight in Jackson, Mississippi on a Saturday night\"

Do I know you? I live in Vicksburg and some Jackson guys come over here all the time to race us Vicksburg boys on Letourneau Rd. I thought I might have seen your car before if you hang with those guys. If not, good to know there is someone in Jackson on this website.

Comment

I don't think i've raced you before, but if you know some other people, i want to start a central mississippi f-body club. let me know if you're interested.
      1993 Camaro 3.4L A4 many mods comin for 2004<br /><br />\"The last thing I wanted was to get in a fight in Jackson, Mississippi on a Saturday night\"

Comment

Those wheels are on ebay, brand new if you are interested in geting them now. The guy bought them and then while saving money to get tires, wrecked his car and totaled it. He has them considerably cheaper

Michael
        1999 A4 Black Firebird<br />17 x 9.5 ROH ZS Wheels powdercoated Black<br />Wings West Front GFX, Y87 Sides and Rear<br />2000 SS leather Seats<br />Alpine HU, Kicker Mids and Highs Diamond 12\" subs, JBL600.1 amp, Epicenter<p>\"All Show, NO GO\" :(

Comment

This appears to be the auction:

lenso wheels

2000 Magnetic Red II Automatic Coupe
          Best(s): Coming soon
          99 Bright Red Turbo Firebird A4 T-Tops
          Best(s): N20 - 14.01 @ 97.32 (1.64) Turbo - Coming soon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse