Anyone with Y2K C5 Rims?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with Y2K C5 Rims?

I am just wanting to see some pictures to see what they look like on a firebird. I am looking at getting the chrome 17x8.5 front 18x9.5 back, and am wondering how they perform and look both. Any help? Thanks.

-Justin
    <b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/drkmind11\" target=\"_blank\">2000 Red Firebird Coupe, A4.</a></b> ((3.42 Gears, LSD Stock))<br />Details: 3\" Edelbrock Exhaust, 3\" Catco Cat,160* Thermostat, 8% Tint, TA Chrome Wheels, Viper 550.

No one?

-Justin
    <b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/drkmind11\" target=\"_blank\">2000 Red Firebird Coupe, A4.</a></b> ((3.42 Gears, LSD Stock))<br />Details: 3\" Edelbrock Exhaust, 3\" Catco Cat,160* Thermostat, 8% Tint, TA Chrome Wheels, Viper 550.

Comment

There is a guy at my college with a 2001 WS6, red, with chrome C5 wheels. I think it looks tight as hell, I would say go for it.
      1996 Mustang Cobra<br />Polished Aluminum Cobra \"R\"s 17x9 & 17x10.5 Saleen \"SR\" Race Spoiler Cobra \"R\" SVO hood, hood pins King Cobra Clutch Cross Drilled Rotors and red Calipers 9mm Plug Wires, K&N, o/r h pipe with 2 chamber flowmasters

Comment

Justin you got mail. I sent you some pics of my Formula with 18x9.5 00C5 Chrome rims [img]smile.gif[/img]
        <b>96 Firebird Formula M6 - Dark Aqua Metallic</b><br />CompCams \'R\' Series Lifters/Hardened Pushrods/B&B Tri-Flo QuadTip/Flowtech Cutout/SPEC SII clutch/2K C5 18x9.5\'s-275/35/18 Kumho Supra 712\'s/ZR1 17x9.5\'s-YokoA032R\'s-(RoadRacing)<p><b>96 Firebird 3.8SII A4 - Arctic White</b><br />LPE induction/B&M Transcooler/Redline ATF/Autometer-transtemp gauge/Taylor wires/NGK TR55\'s/99LS1 Formula exhaust w/cutout<p><b>1970 Chevelle</b> a cam. . and some mods:D

Comment

Ive got 18X9.5 on all four corners and its the best appearance mod Ive ever seen. I am very happy with mine and everyone compliments on them. I think they make the car. Sorry dont have any pics but for cheap ones try www.wheelreplicas.com
          1995 Firebird 3.4L M5 Custom Shaved Door Handles, TA front bumper, TA rear bumper, Ram Air hood, 2k C5 18X9.5 Chrome rims, New PPG paint, TA rear spoiler, 2k TA honeycomb taillights, Rear silver pontiac inlay, all silver badging, H4 headlight Conversion kit, RK Sport Ceramic headers, Hypertech Programmer, Rear disc rearend, One piece driveshaft, 3.73s with LSD, Camaro Two tone seats, Custom Stereo install

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
            Good to see the site is back up
            by 2.8 Bird
            So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
            3 days ago
          • FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X