tail lamp filler decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tail lamp filler decals

I just bought these from autographics.com. Well something doesn't seem right. they gave me instructions on how to put them on so I am not confused about that. The problem is that it doesn't seem like its gonna come out right. ON the decal that lettering is spelled out right, not backwards. so I am thinking when i apply it won't the lettering come out backwards on the tail lamp filler?? Anyone ever purchased these and put them on, tell me how to apply it right before I decide on returning them.
    2005 Chevrolet Corvette C6 <br />M6, Magnaflow\'s 14336<br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/v6purplebird\" target=\"_blank\">C6 Pics</a><br /><br />Old car:<br />1996 Firebird A4<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Magnaflow Catback Exhaust<br />Magnaflow Catalytic Converter<br /><br />George Mason University<br />CEIE Major<br />Pi Kappa Alpha<br /><br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/nsolano\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird Pics </a>

remove the backing...and put it on. they aren't backwards when you put it on b/c then it would be backwards on your car. trust me, i did it on mine. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

He is right!! You have to remove the lettering one by one, and put it in the filler... it is a pain in the ***... Goodluck - here is how mine turned out:

94 bird 3.4L Racing Green<br />80 series flowmaster<br />3 1/2\" Chrome tips<br />Deck, amp, sub, and upgraded speakers<br />Delphi XM<br />5 spoke 99 Trans Am Rims<br />Clear Corners<br />Sylvania Silverstar Lights

Comment

How's your satisfaction with autographics.com? I'm thinking of ordering from them. Are you happy with them?
        Proud owner of \'81 and \'92 birds

Comment

I didn't get mine from auto grafix I got them from this web site. They were considerably cheaper. The filler was a bi*** to put in, but the one on the black panel between the tail lights was a piece of cake, it was the reverse style where u flop it over, smooth it out with a opiece of plastic, and remove the backing, and poof, ur done. They have been on there for about 3 months now, and I have had no problems. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
          94 bird 3.4L Racing Green<br />80 series flowmaster<br />3 1/2\" Chrome tips<br />Deck, amp, sub, and upgraded speakers<br />Delphi XM<br />5 spoke 99 Trans Am Rims<br />Clear Corners<br />Sylvania Silverstar Lights

Comment

Thanks Whyildkatt. I love their selection and price, I only wish they would reply to an email I sent them a week ago.
            Proud owner of \'81 and \'92 birds

Comment

he was quite good, and fast at replying to me, and pretty fast in the shipment of the graphics. Just dont put them on during the daytime when it is 105 outside - that was my 1st mistake lol... but i was too eager to see what they would look like!!

Comment

Nice pictues - car and the compostion look great.

Where are you from In AZ - Tucson maybe?
                I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

very right, Tucson or Hell, or whatever u wanna call it - anything except cold!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X