120 mph gauges in a 115?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 120 mph gauges in a 115?

I'd really like to get a set of reverse indiglo gauges. I'd get them from procarparts.com, but they only make a stupid blue face during the day and not white for my car. Anyway, I found a set on ebay here that are 120mph, but mine only goes to 115. Would this make my speedo and tach very far off? Thanks for any help.
    1995 3.4

what is the year and make of your car?
    I think i would be off about 5 mph
    but i am not shure you have to check to see if the white face markings are the same like all of your check engine lights and all the insturment panel if it does then i would work but speedometer may be wrong a little.
    you ma want to check out RK sport.com
    they may have the right ones
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/profile/ohagen383\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/profile/ohagen383</a>

Comment

It's a '95 3.4 camaro.
      1995 3.4

Comment

HEY ck out rksport.com they have white face gusges for your car and the right markings these look pretty cool they have flames on them and they are indyglo
        ck em out
        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/profile/ohagen383\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/profile/ohagen383</a>

Comment

Well, I already have white faced gauges from macewen, but I'd really like to get a set of the reverse indiglo's. I didn't like them at all until I saw someone post pictures of them in his firebird. Can't remember who it was, but it looked great. I went to procarparts.com, but their's no way I'm gonna a speedo that has a blue face in the day time. So, the closest I've found is the one's that are on ebay in my first post. Does anyone know if I were to get those, if my speedo can be recalibrated. Thanks.
          1995 3.4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X