BlackLights are legal...right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlackLights are legal...right?

I just got black lights in my car, down by where the pedals are. I allso have an extreamly cheap pare that I just have pinned up with the sun-shades. I am hearing mixed opinions on weather or not its legal or not. But I guess if they sell them in stores, and they have shops that install them, they must not be too illegal lol.
    My 1996 Camaro RS <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangkiller311\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/mustangkiller311</a> \"Its out-dated\"<br />Mods=SLP CAI, 3.42/LSD, 180*, BMR StrutBrace,SLP Take-Off Shocks/Springs, Z28Swaybar, DynomaxSuperTurbo,3in pipes,Catco3in,3in Cutout ThrottleBody Spacer, SolidDriveShaft,NGKplugs, Taylor8mmWires,ZR1 rims, RS Spoiler,WhiteFacedGuages.<br />Stereo= Pioneer DEH-P8400MP, Custom Subthump enclosure, 2 BlouPunkt 12\'s, JL 500/1, Fosgate speakers, 1FaradCap.<p>NEW 1997 FireBird Formula WS6

I have some under the pedals and you shouldnt have a problem with those. As for the ones near the shades, you might have a problem if you can see the bulbs from outside the car. If your just sittin in a parking lot or something then fine. But if your driving down the street and the lights even remotely look like any kind of lights on a police car then you might get busted for impersonating a police officer. Its varies from state to state. I have lights under the pedals, in the rear hatch area, and a underbody kit and have never had any problems with the law.

[ August 26, 2002: Message edited by: Akuma ]</p>
    <b>Black 1996 3.8L Firebird A4</b><br />--------------------------<br />Custom CAI, Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, 160 Deg Thermo, BMR ShockTower Brace<br />JVC mp3 HU, two 12\" Infinity Kappa Perfects, Infinity 6.5\" components, JBL 600.1 & 80.4 amps <br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/album/479229363CPbPiz\" target=\"_blank\">Pics</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X