Help with loose ground effects...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with loose ground effects...

Well guys, the rear piece around my license plate has come loose, and the driver's side piece is slightly bowed out in the middle of the piece(due to my father laying across it while trying to install a stereo). Is there any way I can get the pieces back on tight without totally taking them off, or will I need to reapply them? Thanks for any help....

p.s. I should mention this is the factory kit, if that helps any...

[ August 28, 2002: Message edited by: ShoeDg1 ]</p>
    \'98 Firebird Convertible V6

The best bet is to take it totally off clean it and get some of the 3M tape designed for this, as well as the screw in connectors it already has. But to do it right you need to take the time in doing it.
    2001 Blue Firebird.<br />V6 M5. free ram air mod, 3\" pvc intake, Air temp module, 3\" exhaust, Dynomax 3\"straight through exhaust, O2 sim with off road pipe.<p>Kenwood kdc-mp919 head unit, kfc-628 and kfc-748 amps, Kicker I650 mids/highs, 12\" kenwood WS-303 sub<br /><a href=\"http://www.trafficjamzcaraudio.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.trafficjamzcaraudio.com</a><p>1500 years ago the world was the center of the universe. 500 years ago the world was flat. 15 minutes ago we were alone on this planet. Just think what you will know tomorrow.

Comment

aight dude if you do use the 3m tape make sure you use adhesive promoter ( you can get it at any napa, autozone places like that ) acording to the body shop around here any way
      they had to redo a lotta body kits cause the new guy forgot
      91 Eagle Talon Awd Turbo 5 speed FOR SALE 6000$<br />Looking for a Fiero GT<br /><a href=\"http://www.swdsm.net\" target=\"_blank\">www.swdsm.net</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X