alot better pics of my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alot better pics of my car

New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

needs some non bowtie centercaps [img]tongue.gif[/img]

looks good tho

... are those the same foglights you had last time i seen the car(the ones you had to kick to get them to work [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] )
      Wolf<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/249111/7\" target=\"_blank\">95 black t-top camaro</a>,3.4 5 speed,ud pullies,plugs/wires,de-shaft tb & gutted airbox, homemaid short throw shifter

Comment

Originally posted by wolf:
        needs some non bowtie centercaps [img]tongue.gif[/img]

looks good tho

... are those the same foglights you had last time i seen the car(the ones you had to kick to get them to work [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] )
        nope new ones LOL

Comment

looks nice man [img]smile.gif[/img]
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Looks very good, I love the earlier 4 gen Birds.
            I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

I guesss no one really liked em :(

Comment

i like the ss wheels on the bird...

Comment

DUDE the SS wheels are HOTT on your car. I like how they are silver instead of the usual chrome. BADD ARSE car dude. Really sleek.
                  1995 Firebird 3.4 V6 M5<br />-Firehawk 17x9 w/275/40/ZR17, flowmaster 80s, high-flow cat<br />*new* BMR lowering springs, Bilstein shocks, WS.6 sway bars, polyurethane bushings.

Comment

is the license plate legal where you put it? cause i really didn't want to put that damn centre gm mount for the plate on my car but i already did :S
                    1995 Black Firebird Turbo 3.8L<br />Custom FS Headers | AiResearch T04B | Tial 38mm | Bosch BOV | 30\" FMIC | 2.75\" IC pipes | 3\" Exhaust w/cutout | Flowmaster 80 | Walbro In-Tank 255LPH | 180* termo | Autometer Boost + A/F (phantom) | 36# GTP injectors

Comment

Originally posted by pr95blackbird:
                      is the license plate legal where you put it? cause i really didn't want to put that damn centre gm mount for the plate on my car but i already did :S
                      Its not legal, but ive had it like that for 3 months now..Never pulled over. Reason is Brand new painted bumper and i had the holes all filled in...

Thanks all!

Comment

smoooooooth....how do you keep your borla tips like that??...mine are all pitted and i still clean/wash the car often..."they'll never rust" my @ss
                        <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Originally posted by 1DangerousV6:
                          smoooooooth....how do you keep your borla tips like that??...mine are all pitted and i still clean/wash the car often..."they'll never rust" my @ss
                          First... they aren't Borla tips.

Second... they are brand new.

Third... Teal will probably wash them off every once and a while.

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
                            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 1DangerousV6:
                            First... they aren't Borla tips.

Second... they are brand new.

Third... Teal will probably wash them off every once and a while.
                            </font>[/QUOTE]Fasttoysnet tips...
                            They were brand new.
                            And due to the carbon/fuel issue i have to clean them daily since after i polish them 10mins of driving they are ruined...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X