Finally, Pics of Smoothlocks, SLP grille, etc - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally, Pics of Smoothlocks, SLP grille, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who painted the smoothlocks? How?

Comment

What's that switch you have under your dash?
      2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

I beleive the switch under the dash controls the color, and brightness of the reverse glow guages that i'm assuming he has.
        -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

The smoothlocks were painted by my fathers body shop when they did the grille.
          Originally posted by asdf1234:
          I beleive the switch under the dash controls the color, and brightness of the reverse glow guages that i'm assuming he has.
          You are correct sir.
          2000 Sebring Silver Z28 M6<br />Jet-hot lt\'s,!cats, Hooker aerochamber,slp cai,mti lid, slp ss hood-spoiler-cme,eibach springs,bmr control arms & relo. brackets,bmr adj. phb,slp sfc\'s & stb,b&m ripper,Z06 wheels, Nitto 555\'s, and much more

Comment

That is absolutely incredible man, good job!
            Tom<br />Too many mods for this sig.<br /><a href=\"http://www.l337server.com/Tom/cars.html\" target=\"_blank\">My car\'s site</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.FullThrottleV6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.FullThrottleV6.com</a>

Comment

it needs another paint job [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by BiH:
                it needs another paint job [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                ?
                2000 Sebring Silver Z28 M6<br />Jet-hot lt\'s,!cats, Hooker aerochamber,slp cai,mti lid, slp ss hood-spoiler-cme,eibach springs,bmr control arms & relo. brackets,bmr adj. phb,slp sfc\'s & stb,b&m ripper,Z06 wheels, Nitto 555\'s, and much more

Comment

That's a sweet looking camaro. He just don't like the color I guess?
                  <i>00\' NBM Firebird~T-5<br />60\': <b>2.29 sec.</b><br />1/4: <b>14.7 @ 95.5 MPH<br />Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for me.</b></i>

Comment

That's a sweet clean car man. Very good job. Nothing like an "Artic White" f-body [img]smile.gif[/img]
                    Are those wheels 16" or 17"?
                    2002 Arctic White Firebird W68<br />Installed: FTRA, Carbon Fiber Whisper Lid, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Corvette Servo, 160º Thermostat.<br />Appearance: Potenzas RE750 245\'s, 3M Tint 20% All Around, Clear Corners.<br />FOR SALE: HPP3

Comment

Thanks, but I think "arctic white" looks better ;) , and the wheels are 17's.

Comment

CAr looks GREAT!
                        New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X