Wax? ( sry no pics :\ )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wax? ( sry no pics :\ )

I put Mothers Cabanura on my car in Atl last weekend, 4 hours but i love the stuff. Usally how long does wax last? and if i have crap on my paint, like dead bugs stains or something, if i rub that off, does it rub off the wax?
    99 WS6
    13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
    tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

the wax could last a week, it could last a year. depends on how/if you prepped the surface, how you wash your car after that, the car's environment, if it's garaged, if it's garaged a lot, etc.

basically, the less you drive and less you wash and less it's outside, the longer it will last. my car is outside, exposed to all kinds of ****, 24/7 (except right now because my dad has a rental car so he's just leaving that junker neon outside). anyway, my car is outside 24/7 and i use meguiar's gold class. it will usually need another waxing after a month, but i'm a perfectionist and i'm obsessive over what my car looks like. it always has to be spotless and i have to be able to see my reflection pretty well in it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

yeah, i was just curious cos my old wax would die after like a week and i'd have to redo it, so thanks! i'm like you, i'm anal about my cars shine
      99 WS6
      13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
      tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X